Admiral of the Seas (short mix from Suikoden V)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Patashu
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2006
    • 8609

    #16
    Re: Admiral of the Seas (short mix from Suikoden V)

    lets get party

    ps yesssss: when was the last time ducky stepped something accurately

    because I find he usually doesn't
    Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
    http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
    Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
    http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

    Comment

    • Yesssss
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 2522

      #17
      Re: Admiral of the Seas (short mix from Suikoden V)

      Originally posted by Patashu
      ps yesssss: when was the last time ducky stepped something accurately
      Click Again, Blazing, Papa Gonzales, Flute Man, etc.

      yes
      YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

      Comment

      • Patashu
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2006
        • 8609

        #18
        Re: Admiral of the Seas (short mix from Suikoden V)

        flute man isn't accurate

        I'll give you click again though
        Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
        http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
        Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
        http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

        Comment

        • ducky285
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 1388

          #19
          Re: Admiral of the Seas (short mix from Suikoden V)

          Originally posted by Patashu
          lets get party

          ps yesssss: when was the last time ducky stepped something accurately

          because I find he usually doesn't
          I usually don't try very hard to since this simming thing is merely a hobby for me. That and simming on lowered music rates annoys the hell out of me.

          I used 0.5x on this sim for the most part only to get the gist of the syncopated stuff. I usually step to the nearest approximations since most people can't tell the difference on 1.0x music anyway. The flute was close enough to 32nds that I felt that 32nds would suffice.

          There was no way getting around that solo part on approximations, though. :P
          Quack quack quack

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #20
            Re: Admiral of the Seas (short mix from Suikoden V)

            Originally posted by ducky285
            I usually don't try very hard to since this simming thing is merely a hobby for me
            Is anyone getting paid for this?

            Like I said, a lot of times, I feel that stuff with 64th swing, rainbow, etc. plays awkwardly. If you can't pretty easily tell on 1x rate, it's not a big deal.

            Comment

            • dballin4
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 1082

              #21
              Re: Admiral of the Seas (short mix from Suikoden V)

              somebody fell off the super stepmania technicality bandwagon. quick everybody sacrifice goats/cows/sheep/whatever to the stepmania gods before they lay down their wrath on this nonbeliever.

              file was cool. gj Sir Duck. also bump

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #22
                Re: Admiral of the Seas (short mix from Suikoden V)

                rofl dballin but wth I thought you deleted stepmania and ****

                Comment

                • dballin4
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 1082

                  #23
                  Re: Admiral of the Seas (short mix from Suikoden V)

                  I play whenever I feel like it which is somewhere around once or twice a month.

                  brb deleting more stepmania as soon as it uploads to filefront.

                  # 2280 Uploaded Files
                  # 59.31 GB of Disk Space Used

                  38.8 GB to go. =\ deleting official simfiles made about 13 GB of space so that was cool. keysounded bms files are huge. ~2/3 down ~1/3 to go

                  Comment

                  • ducky285
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 1388

                    #24
                    Re: Admiral of the Seas (short mix from Suikoden V)

                    Originally posted by dballin4
                    file was cool. gj Sir Duck. also bump
                    I'm not only surprised you played SM, but that you complemented a file that's ridiculously annoying to play on index.
                    Quack quack quack

                    Comment

                    • dballin4
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 1082

                      #25
                      Re: Admiral of the Seas (short mix from Suikoden V)

                      hands off

                      I just played it again so I could SS it, but I think I've spilled too much **** on my keyboard over the years. It's kinda crapping out on me. It's not THAT annoying to play and I could almost AA it even though I suck now. 32nds leading into jumps were the only meh part, but they fit right?
                      Last edited by dballin4; 04-16-2007, 09:43 PM.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #26
                        Re: Admiral of the Seas (short mix from Suikoden V)

                        nope they're supposed to be rAiNbOw

                        Comment

                        • dballin4
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 1082

                          #27
                          Re: Admiral of the Seas (short mix from Suikoden V)

                          I'm a nonbeliever.

                          Songs was cool. Steps were at a cool difficulty level (with hands off). Simfile as a whole = cool

                          Comment

                          • ducky285
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 1388

                            #28
                            Re: Admiral of the Seas (short mix from Suikoden V)

                            :ver cool:
                            Quack quack quack

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #29
                              Re: Admiral of the Seas (short mix from Suikoden V)

                              Originally posted by dballin4
                              I'm a nonbeliever.
                              me too actually

                              but only kinda

                              Comment

                              Working...