How to ACTUALLY synch a file. (My life in a webpage)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MetalMethodMan
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2005
    • 54

    #16
    Re: How to ACTUALLY synch a file. (My life in a webpage)

    Originally posted by wickedawesomeful
    Noone does that anymore. Quit living in the past.
    Psh... Even if the BPM is posted somewhere I still do it by ear. Trial and error is best. In all seriousness, it keeps you from being lazy later. You get used to having BPM done for you then you want the steps done perfectly and automatically too.

    Comment

    • taifunbrowser
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 33

      #17
      Re: How to ACTUALLY synch a file. (My life in a webpage)

      @2 above : Math is available on request. I'm just lazy atm

      @1 above : Lies. It leaves more time for stepping. Plus, your MUCH less likely to make mistakes.

      edti: has anyone tried the 2nd app I have up now on the page? Its really cool.

      Comment

      Working...