I can make some files for you guys if you want.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • arvhin75757
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 13

    #16
    Re: I can make some files for you guys if you want.

    haaaayyyyzzzzzzzzttttttttt.....
    finally...i meet the person

    THIS SONGS:i want their simfiles

    Locomotion=Alexia
    All My Love=Tomosuke x Sabrina
    Happy Hopper=ES44

    Comment

    • TheRapingDragon
      A car crash mind
      • Aug 2005
      • 9788

      #17
      Re: I can make some files for you guys if you want.

      Originally posted by arvhin75757
      haaaayyyyzzzzzzzzttttttttt.....
      finally...i meet the person

      THIS SONGS:i want their simfiles

      Locomotion=Alexia
      All My Love=Tomosuke x Sabrina
      Happy Hopper=ES44
      Insanity!!!
      Banned
      Ya, he'll get them straight to you.

      Comment

      • arvhin75757
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 13

        #18
        Re: I can make some files for you guys if you want.

        ummmmm.....where are the simfiles? for what i requested

        Comment

        • Ramengan
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 772

          #19
          Re: I can make some files for you guys if you want.

          Originally posted by arvhin75757
          ummmmm.....where are the simfiles? for what i requested
          1.
          Insanity!!!
          Banned
          2. If you request simfiles, have some patience. Simfile artists aren't at your beck and call, so don't expect them to be done quickly. Remember, it's not like you're paying for any of this.
          Have a pad simfile that you're proud of? Send it to:


          <-- This is the Edit button. It's at the bottom-right of all of your own posts. The Edit button is your friend; use it.

          Comment

          • arvhin75757
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 13

            #20
            Re: I can make some files for you guys if you want.

            oh, sorry 'bout that

            i just can't wait to see my simfiles

            here is the mp3 of the simfiles i requested

            Happy Hopper[MEDIA]C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Videos\My Creations\Happy Hopper[/MEDIA]

            w8 i dunno how to upload a file sowee

            Comment

            Working...