DOWNLOAD GUNDAM SEED DESTINY ENDING 1 SIM FILE!!! NOW!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kevin_18
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 680

    #16
    Re: DOWNLOAD GUNDAM SEED DESTINY ENDING 1 SIM FILE!!! NOW!!!

    Just to clear it up, I didn't AAA it, and i'll never probably play the song anyway (no offense to the maker)..I was just being what is known as a "smart-ass".

    Comment

    • Spencer06
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 112

      #17
      Re: DOWNLOAD GUNDAM SEED DESTINY ENDING 1 SIM FILE!!! NOW!!!

      What is wrong with u pplz just download it


      Lol I wonder what happens if you cover the speech bubble...-_-

      Comment

      • Pichu_XP
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 950

        #18
        Re: DOWNLOAD GUNDAM SEED DESTINY ENDING 1 SIM FILE!!! NOW!!!

        1)Not alot of people would get a 6 diff song.
        2)The file must be awful to go up to 800 bpm.
        3)Stop trying to get people to get it, by doing so, no one does.
        4)Use the edit button, it's there for a reason.

        Comment

        • Akirasan2
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2006
          • 3

          #19
          Re: DOWNLOAD GUNDAM SEED DESTINY ENDING 1 SIM FILE!!! NOW!!!

          Why do you want everyone to dl it so bad? I played it with a speed mod (c450) and it was actually pretty good.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #20
            Re: DOWNLOAD GUNDAM SEED DESTINY ENDING 1 SIM FILE!!! NOW!!!

            it goes up to 800 lmao

            Comment

            • T0rajir0u
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 2946

              #21
              Re: DOWNLOAD GUNDAM SEED DESTINY ENDING 1 SIM FILE!!! NOW!!!

              <spence> HEY GUYS DOWNLOAD MY SIM NOW ITS RALLY RALLY GOOD CAPITAL LETTERS = GOOD SIMFILE
              <every1> whar
              <spence> OOPS OK HERE
              <spence> DID I MENTION IT GOES TO 800 BPM AND IS A SIX FOOTAR
              *** Quits: every1 (No Route to Host)
              hehe

              Comment

              • Strangelove_
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2005
                • 145

                #22
                Re: DOWNLOAD GUNDAM SEED DESTINY ENDING 1 SIM FILE!!! NOW!!!

                suicide

                Comment

                • Spencer06
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 112

                  #23
                  Re: DOWNLOAD GUNDAM SEED DESTINY ENDING 1 SIM FILE!!! NOW!!!

                  please accept my apoligies for making a big ruckus I just want to im prove my making of songs. I will upload more anime songs


                  Lol I wonder what happens if you cover the speech bubble...-_-

                  Comment

                  • Jimmy_840709
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 1

                    #24
                    Re: DOWNLOAD GUNDAM SEED DESTINY ENDING 1 SIM FILE!!! NOW!!!

                    Originally posted by Spencer06
                    just download the thing leave ur comments and have fun

                    Comment

                    • darkshark
                      Nothing.
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 4189

                      #25
                      Re: DOWNLOAD GUNDAM SEED DESTINY ENDING 1 SIM FILE!!! NOW!!!

                      lock

                      Comment

                      Working...