KBCII review [up through Love Fighter]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bursurk_Lurk
    Banned
    • Sep 2005
    • 2360

    #31
    Re: KBCII review [up through Love Fighter]

    Cool

    Comment

    • Zanthro
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 125

      #32
      Re: KBCII review [up through Love Fighter]

      Best 3 files, We met that night, the least 333 seconds and, Love fighter?IM really honored by that, and vospi is a genious.

      ^ ^
      CLiCK to Download my Simfile's

      Comment

      • dascookieman
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2006
        • 3248

        #33
        Re: KBCII review [up through Love Fighter]

        Vospi is definately amazing, he is a genious. ap: Have you played his files from Keys Of Flames?

        Comment

        • sertman
          DADALADAH
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2005
          • 3910

          #34
          Re: KBCII review [up through Love Fighter]

          Who is vospi? I've never heard of him besides in Keys of Flames.

          Maybe I've just overlooked him, but i need to get some more of his stuff

          Comment

          • Tonberry_Kid
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 3408

            #35
            Re: KBCII review [up through Love Fighter]

            Zanthro get your head out of your ass...You made one good file...Shut the **** up and go back to your cave.
            UNLEASH THE DRAGON
            Originally posted by mead1
            My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

            Comment

            • dballin4
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 1082

              #36
              Re: KBCII review [up through Love Fighter]

              Originally posted by sertman
              Who is vospi? I've never heard of him besides in Keys of Flames.

              Maybe I've just overlooked him, but i need to get some more of his stuff
              Yeah you have. He won OSC 4 with Video Out A and he's been around since at least the death of Bemanistyle. His old stuff isn't as good as his new stuff, but that is the case for everyone.

              lol @ Tonberry_kid

              This thread now reminds me of stat class.

              Comment

              • DiGiTaLSeraph
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2006
                • 466

                #37
                Re: KBCII review [up through Love Fighter]

                Aperson nailed it. (Haha, and I'm not just saying that because everyone else is this time.) I felt that Macgravel's sim was alil better than he made it out to be though, I would have given it at least a 7.5 or something... But Zanthro's, Vospi's, and Macgravel's sims are my definite favs from this pack, and Least 333 seconds will be an awesome sim for me to play when I get into spread.

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #38
                  Re: KBCII review [up through Love Fighter]

                  ap reviews are pretty much win, although he seems to be reviewing the wrong pack (sup, KCIII).

                  I'll just comment on my files. I agree with everything said about Eclipse oni, but I think heavy should've been reviewed more harshly. I thought it was bad. This simfile was made mid-F5 production. Oh, and I didn't cut it. That's honestly how the song was released. It might be his own cut of the full version, or maybe this is the whole song. Who knows.

                  I really thought Under Control was better than Final Countdown, but I agree with what you said about both. Love Magic I asked Snapps to take out of the pack, but he was all "nope I'll just make it betr and keep it in". Guess what. It's still bad. Freezes were added in by him, although there wasn't much he could do to make it worse. I also don't see how this was given a better score than Eclipse oni. The song is boring; the steps are almost more so.

                  Everything else agrees with what I thought of it, for everything I've played. Most of the scores would slide up on the scale if I were to review the files, though, because I have lower standards. I would rate Istanbul higher, but I do think it's been overrated by reviewers. I played through it on .5 rate, and a lot of it made quite a bit of sense to me. Everything around the end just seemed completely wrong, though. Regardless, it's a really fun file.

                  EDIT: Rebirth's mean should be 7.2. Also, Rebirth is Gamepro. ..right?
                  Last edited by dAnceguy117; 05-11-2006, 03:16 PM.

                  Comment

                  • T0rajir0u
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 2946

                    #39
                    Re: KBCII review [up through Love Fighter]

                    Originally posted by Zanthro
                    @taijoura ,PLayed your file, extremely repetative, boring.Dont judge files if you cant make them, same goes for Dballin, rofl.
                    It's a repetitive song =X I should take that link out of my sig, it's not a good file.
                    hehe

                    Comment

                    • Zanthro
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 125

                      #40
                      Re: KBCII review [up through Love Fighter]

                      Ok sorry, I apologize for that I was bieng an ass.

                      ^ ^
                      CLiCK to Download my Simfile's

                      Comment

                      • Tonberry_Kid
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 3408

                        #41
                        Re: KBCII review [up through Love Fighter]

                        I love The Least 333 Seconds...Probably the most fun file I have ever played.
                        UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                        Originally posted by mead1
                        My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                        Comment

                        • Zanthro
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 125

                          #42
                          Re: KBCII review [up through Love Fighter]

                          Originally posted by Tonberry_Kid
                          Zanthro get your head out of your ass.
                          Umm nothing wrong with your head in your own ass when it smells so good from all the lube and perfume from the Gay sex me and exige had the night before.

                          Originally posted by Tonberry_Kid
                          shut the **** up and go back to your cave.
                          Atleast im not from sweden.

                          ^ ^
                          CLiCK to Download my Simfile's

                          Comment

                          • Zaghurim
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 3664

                            #43
                            Re: KBCII review [up through Love Fighter]

                            stfu swedes are mighty warriors

                            Comment

                            • -Izzy-
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 1629

                              #44
                              Re: KBCII review [up through Love Fighter]

                              We met dat night was the best file here.
                              My sim sucked but it is still somewhat fun.

                              I hated most of the other stuff. Hardware store was really good until the jump jacks and then it sucked total ass.

                              Same with least 333 sec. it was good but some parts just bring the whole thing down.

                              jurs op was good.

                              Comment

                              • Zanthro
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 125

                                #45
                                Re: KBCII review [up through Love Fighter]

                                Originally posted by Zaghurim
                                stfu swedes are mighty warriors

                                lol, JK, The swedes are actually a rich industrous people with a rich cultural Heritage.......(Ding ding ding) Now you know,

                                Unlike those freeloading canadians......canada sux.

                                ^ ^
                                CLiCK to Download my Simfile's

                                Comment

                                Working...