TheEvilHobo's (Soon to be) New Simfiles

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheEvilHobo
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2005
    • 521

    #16
    Re: TheEvilHobo's (Soon to be) New Simfiles

    XD its a short song lol plus I have no life. Took me about 2 hours because I put in pad steps as well =p
    I make music, listen to my tracks here - - or here - - My music cures AIDS

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #17
      Re: TheEvilHobo's (Soon to be) New Simfiles

      Are we even taking pad steps? Yeah, I think we are. I could probably at least SDG Mimiga Town on foot, and I'm terrible. Yeah, we'll take it. Cool.

      Did you step all of that cool 8-bit percussion stuff?

      Comment

      • TheEvilHobo
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2005
        • 521

        #18
        Re: TheEvilHobo's (Soon to be) New Simfiles

        Stepped the snare drum parts and added some 16ths in so it wouldn't be boring. Most if the percussion was just straight 8ths though.
        I make music, listen to my tracks here - - or here - - My music cures AIDS

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #19
          Re: TheEvilHobo's (Soon to be) New Simfiles

          I meant there were a coule parts were they had these 32nd triplets. Gah, I dunno. Been awhile since I've played that file.

          Comment

          • TheEvilHobo
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2005
            • 521

            #20
            Re: TheEvilHobo's (Soon to be) New Simfiles

            yea danceguy thats one of the things i added in lol
            I make music, listen to my tracks here - - or here - - My music cures AIDS

            Comment

            • PMS_Danceguy
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 8

              #21
              Re: TheEvilHobo's (Soon to be) New Simfiles

              yayyyyyyy

              yeah I'm gonna go play SM and see how these are


              silly bitch award + 6kgot + 45678got + ctrl f jesus + 8kgot + shox is a fury! lol!

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #22
                Re: TheEvilHobo's (Soon to be) New Simfiles

                Haha, I didn't even notice I was on my PMS account when I posted in here before. Anyway, L3 was awesome. It's pretty much the only good file for that I've ever seen. I do remember liking Jenova's, but it's on FFR, so that doesn't really count. You're like the only one not to crap it out with BS stream and still make it fun. It's really good, too. The jump usage was awesome.

                Starmine was also good, I thought. I still like Spectere's more, though. Spectere's is like Eggman's Ageha, while yours is more like Hayden's. The only difference is that Spectere's Starmine is actually really good, while Eggman's Ageha is pretty bad.

                Amazingly large jump from your old simfiles. I'm looking forward to seeing more out of you.

                Comment

                • TheEvilHobo
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 521

                  #23
                  Re: TheEvilHobo's (Soon to be) New Simfiles

                  Thanks a lot dAnceguy =)
                  I make music, listen to my tracks here - - or here - - My music cures AIDS

                  Comment

                  • Zaghurim
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 3664

                    #24
                    Re: TheEvilHobo's (Soon to be) New Simfiles

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    Haha, I didn't even notice I was on my PMS account when I posted in here before. Anyway, L3 was awesome. It's pretty much the only good file for that I've ever seen. I do remember liking Jenova's, but it's on FFR, so that doesn't really count. You're like the only one not to crap it out with BS stream and still make it fun. It's really good, too. The jump usage was awesome.
                    Agree with everything here, except I think it was kind of plain :/
                    It's by far the best one though, and given the song, I don't think it can be made much better (if better at all). gj.

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    Starmine was also good, I thought. I still like Spectere's more, though. Spectere's is like Eggman's Ageha, while yours is more like Hayden's. The only difference is that Spectere's Starmine is actually really good, while Eggman's Ageha is pretty bad.
                    I agree.

                    Try to find songs with a little cooler rhythms and/or songs where more complex layering is possible. I could send you a few if you want me to.

                    Comment

                    • TheEvilHobo
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 521

                      #25
                      Re: TheEvilHobo's (Soon to be) New Simfiles

                      Tankyou Thankyou. And yes, it would be great for you to send me some songs, I only have like 300 MP3's =/
                      I make music, listen to my tracks here - - or here - - My music cures AIDS

                      Comment

                      • Zaghurim
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 3664

                        #26
                        Re: TheEvilHobo's (Soon to be) New Simfiles

                        Aight, I will do so when the opportunity is given.

                        I'll also warn you that they'll probably be ****ing hard to step so I hope you're up for the challenge. XD

                        Comment

                        • Zaghurim
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 3664

                          #27
                          Re: TheEvilHobo's (Soon to be) New Simfiles

                          Sup double post.

                          I PM'd you with a link to Stemage's website and a zip containing a couple of The Second Moon-songs, and half a page-or so-full of details regarding TSM. Have fun.

                          Comment

                          • Yesssss
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 2522

                            #28
                            Re: TheEvilHobo's (Soon to be) New Simfiles

                            I've got about 15 files or so that are on my queue to be stepped. 3 of which are marathons. I can send you some if you want. Some are easy to step while some are difficult. And of course there is always the ****load of DDR songs.
                            I'm always on the lookout for good music to step.
                            YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                            Comment

                            • Foxboy9x
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 149

                              #29
                              Re: TheEvilHobo's (Soon to be) New Simfiles

                              Hey if you don't mind, throw a couple of those songs my way....lol. I ran out of stuff to try to step out so I did my own version of A.
                              Last edited by Foxboy9x; 04-12-2006, 07:17 PM.
                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              you're both furries rofl pwned

                              Comment

                              • Yesssss
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 2522

                                #30
                                Re: TheEvilHobo's (Soon to be) New Simfiles

                                Do you mean me?

                                I'll send you some easy stuff to step. I've got your email.
                                YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                                Comment

                                Working...