ITT We Request Files

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PMS~dballin4
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2006
    • 93

    #1831
    Re: ITT We Request Files

    ddrgeek died. smgroove died. what do you want from me im not paying for anything. even tho i did kinda pay for ddrgeek for a while
    PMS OG

    1500got
    75,000got
    795,000got
    800,000got
    805,000got

    8th Place - Total Posts

    Comment

    • -paexaea-
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      • Apr 2007
      • 4611

      #1832
      Re: ITT We Request Files

      doesnt dew have an ftp ?_?
      See you, Space Cowboy.

      Comment

      • PMS~dballin4
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2006
        • 93

        #1833
        Re: ITT We Request Files

        i dont have tons of stepmania stuff anymore so it doesnt even matter
        PMS OG

        1500got
        75,000got
        795,000got
        800,000got
        805,000got

        8th Place - Total Posts

        Comment

        • Kiirulu
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 1

          #1834
          Re: ITT We Request Files

          Could you do this one please?
          Sounds so fun to play. xD

          Comment

          • YaBoySM
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2008
            • 532

            #1835
            Re: ITT We Request Files

            Can somebody re-upload DukAmok's Originals pack PLZ?

            Comment

            • sakura080789
              Rapture Universe
              • Feb 2007
              • 1751

              #1836
              Re: ITT We Request Files

              Originally posted by Patashu
              ok cool thanks Patashu

              Comment

              • Sinensis
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2005
                • 1

                #1837
                Re: ITT We Request Files

                A WHILE back I made a stepfile for M. It has since been lost.

                The alias I was using at the time was Para. It had the dark red keyboard in the background and it was significantly better than every other M simfile there has ever been.

                Can anyone help me out?

                aim: anon65536
                email: mysynthrypy@gmail.com

                Comment

                • ZC_Wolfy
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 384

                  #1838
                  Re: ITT We Request Files



                  probably wouldn't make a good file but it'd be funny to see a file for this

                  CONTAINS LOTS OF FLASHING/STROBING ****
                  Last edited by ZC_Wolfy; 04-5-2009, 06:01 PM.


                  "BURN IN HELL, MOTHER ****ER!!! I am not retarded, okay. Oh, and one more thing. Even if we do plant twice as many trees as we cut down, which we don't, let me remind you, that TREES TAKE YEARS TO GROW, NOT DAY
                  S!!!" -
                  SaguchiTheCat

                  "*Twinklesky* makes me want to skip through a forest while playing a pan flute. And then all the little forest creatures will start dancing behind me." - Quigly

                  "I would link you to these great video demonstrations of good vibrating but I think I would get banned for it. D=" - Quigly

                  ZC's Birthday tournament - Signups are open and donations are greatly needed D:

                  Comment

                  • dballin4
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 1082

                    #1839
                    Re: ITT We Request Files

                    Originally posted by Sinensis
                    A WHILE back I made a stepfile for M. It has since been lost.

                    The alias I was using at the time was Para. It had the dark red keyboard in the background and it was significantly better than every other M simfile there has ever been.

                    Can anyone help me out?

                    aim: anon65536
                    email: mysynthrypy@gmail.com
                    HAHAHA ITS ****ING PARA LOOOOOOOL

                    i think i still have this and I see your M, raise you another version of it and 1 stoic to top it off

                    Originally posted by YaBoySM
                    Can somebody re-upload DukAmok's Originals pack PLZ?
                    no
                    Last edited by dballin4; 04-21-2009, 10:09 PM.

                    Comment

                    • sparkywonderplus
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 1

                      #1840
                      Re: ITT We Request Files

                      can someone make a simfile for dont play nice by verbalicious? it'd be nice to play that ....
                      thanks?

                      Comment

                      • ninzaburo
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 48

                        #1841
                        Re: ITT We Request Files

                        JenovaSephiroth's V3 - ZigZag Hacker
                        一期一会

                        Comment

                        • Breakdown16
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 1938

                          #1842
                          Re: ITT We Request Files

                          If anyone knows of this Stepmania file with its original background, please tell me where to find it. Thanks. (Song is Setsuna, by Shiki, stepartist unknown.)

                          I want this file:

                          http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4989592

                          But with the original background.



                          Again, thanks in advance for any help possible.


                          Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
                          Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

                          Comment

                          • dood gone krazee
                            RATOOOOOOOOO
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 1939

                            #1843
                            Re: ITT We Request Files

                            Can anyone link Linus' The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku?
                            -4th Official Tournament Expert Divison Champion-

                            Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
                            Dood... you done gone got yourself krazee.
                            Originally posted by robertsona
                            I hear back in 12 AD Jesus Himself sent an FGO to Tass and it got a 9 by JX

                            "[++] 9/10
                            Very good file but not japanese enough ps hi jesus"

                            Comment

                            • Breakdown16
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 1938

                              #1844
                              Re: ITT We Request Files

                              Since I'm tired of not getting results...

                              10 000 credits to whoever first finds this file.

                              |
                              |
                              |
                              v
                              http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4989592


                              Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
                              Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

                              Comment

                              • ddr_f4n
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 3807

                                #1845
                                Re: ITT We Request Files

                                /r/ UKUG's Taboo Tears you Up and Usatei.

                                Because I need the bg videos to make my own damn files for a pack I'm helping out in, and I can't seem to find those files at his site ;_;
                                Out Now!


                                Older Releases:
                                Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                                Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                                東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                                Comment

                                Working...