Everyone who hates firemon say I (now's your cue to say I)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tnyhwk900
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4106

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Everyone who hates firemon say I (now

    He's not 15. He has the intelligence level of a 5th grader. He can't even spell "forum" correctly after making over 200 posts on one.

    Comment

    • firemon22
      Forum User
      • Oct 2004
      • 636

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Everyone who hates firemon say I (now

      I get a's and B's

      https://soundcloud.com/djbdock acapellas over my beats
      http://tuneport.com/profile/bdockbeats my beats for yall to rap on

      Comment

      • tnyhwk900
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4106

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Everyone who hates firemon say I (now

        In what grade?

        Comment

        • firemon22
          Forum User
          • Oct 2004
          • 636

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Everyone who hates firemon say I (now

          8th

          https://soundcloud.com/djbdock acapellas over my beats
          http://tuneport.com/profile/bdockbeats my beats for yall to rap on

          Comment

          • white_boy
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2004
            • 1629

            #20
            Re: RE: Re: RE: Everyone who hates firemon say I (now

            Originally posted by firemon22
            8th
            gr 8 and your 15...that explains alot.


            Originally posted by businessman07
            white boy is my *****
            Proud to be businessman07's *****.

            Comment

            • NoSpace
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 47

              #21
              Re: RE: Re: RE: Everyone who hates firemon say I (now

              Originally posted by white_boy
              Originally posted by firemon22
              8th
              gr 8 and your 15...that explains alot.
              Well, it's summer now. So I guess he could have turned 15 during July or something.

              Comment

              • firemon22
                Forum User
                • Oct 2004
                • 636

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Everyone who hates firemon say I (now

                i turned 15 in may

                https://soundcloud.com/djbdock acapellas over my beats
                http://tuneport.com/profile/bdockbeats my beats for yall to rap on

                Comment

                • tnyhwk900
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4106

                  #23
                  Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Everyone who hates firemon say I (no

                  Originally posted by djshox
                  I love carpet.
                  Do you munch it, too?

                  Comment

                  • DarkRavenX9X
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2004
                    • 64

                    #24
                    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Everyone who hates firemon say I (no

                    Originally posted by firemon22
                    i turned 15 in may
                    He stayed back a year.



                    Who's to know if your soul will fade at all?
                    The one you sold to fool the world...
                    You lost your self-esteem along the way.

                    *[13] AAA's*

                    Comment

                    • Snapps
                      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 5650

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Everyone who hates firemon say I

                      Im going into 10th.

                      And to tell you the truth, i'm not 15 yet.

                      Comment

                      • dancingmaniac3
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 1873

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Everyone who hates firemon say I

                        lol nice sig'd quote snapps...

                        and ur lucky. Im going into 11th and im only 16...

                        Comment

                        • firemon22
                          Forum User
                          • Oct 2004
                          • 636

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Everyone who hates firemon say I

                          no i had to go to pre 1 before 1st grade

                          https://soundcloud.com/djbdock acapellas over my beats
                          http://tuneport.com/profile/bdockbeats my beats for yall to rap on

                          Comment

                          • CtrlAltDestroy
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 100

                            #28
                            Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Everyone who hates firemon s

                            Originally posted by Snapps
                            Im going into 10th.

                            And to tell you the truth, i'm not 15 yet.
                            Same here, snapps.
                            Originally posted by lightdarkness
                            Chardish doesn\'t shower

                            Comment

                            • Bahamut-X
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 3399

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Everyone who hates firem

                              lmao this still isnt locked

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Everyone who hates firem

                                I should make a Firemon is Gay simfile and post it in this thread.

                                Comment

                                Working...