IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD FROM THE FFR SIMS DATABASE, COME HERE.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ThEclipse
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 1641

    #16
    Re: IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD FROM THE FFR SIMS DATABASE, COME H

    Originally posted by tnyhwk900
    EDIT: As of 10/12/04, the FFR Simfile Database is DOWN. NO ONE can DL from it until it is fixed.

    Read dammit.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #17
      RE: Re: IF YOU CAN

      hehe... i updated that today Eclipse...
      RIP

      Comment

      • Iyce
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2004
        • 1

        #18
        Every time I DL a sim file to my desktop, it works fine. The error comes when I try to open it with any zip utility. I get this error "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged." It even is of 0kb in size, so nothing's in there--not even the header of the file. If I delete it and restore from the recycle bin, I can open the zip but nthing is in there (probably because windows rebuilds the pointers to the file...). I'm using IE to DL with no firewall conncted.

        Comment

        • iwantsomefiles
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2004
          • 6

          #19
          A few more days and it'll be down for almost TWO weeks. What's sad is that no higher level admin has said anything to calm all our fears... I've been waiting for all these good files for a long time. And I say BOOOOO (ok more like SOB!)

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #20
            see the "screw the sticky" thread. and, i don't count as a higher level admin?
            RIP

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #21
              You're not an admin at all, so no. <_<
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • ddristhecoolest
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2004
                • 82

                #22
                ooooh burn lol j/k tass isn't an admin? He should be...this is really ridiculous i shouldn't take this long... I hope someone tells us what was wrong with it after he fixes it.


                Am I the only one that still wants the ffr simfiles back?
                KKK is to black people as
                FFR is to Mozilla Firefox users

                Comment

                • Ori0n78
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6

                  #23
                  Why is it still broken... what's taking so long... ridiculous.

                  Comment

                  • videogamsta
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 3

                    #24
                    when do u think you can fix this??? and also did everything get erased on it before it messed up???

                    Comment

                    • spector
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 11

                      #25
                      Just create a simple page, that has links to the file, and the problem would be solved in no time at all, and thus we could continue dling files. That away I won't get a Failed to load Module error....

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #26
                        it was taken offline. it has nothing to do with any other issues. it was taken down. it hasn't been put back up. end of story.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        Working...