MacGravel and Friends! ALMOST DONE HNGGGG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #91
    Re: MacGravel and Friends! ALMOST DONE HNGGGG

    WHAT HAPPENED TO SOON MACGRAVEL DA FUCK IS THIS
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • bmah
      shots FIRED
      Profile Moderator
      FFR Simfile Author
      Global Moderator
      • Oct 2003
      • 8448

      #92
      Re: MacGravel and Friends! ALMOST DONE HNGGGG

      I just finished my part literally now. Just waiting for Macgravel to connect everything together.
      Last edited by bmah; 04-2-2017, 08:51 PM.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #93
        Re: MacGravel and Friends! ALMOST DONE HNGGGG

        sad blindreper is sad.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #94
          Re: MacGravel and Friends! ALMOST DONE HNGGGG

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          sad blindreper is sad.
          Just know this pack is worth the wait

          it could come out in a year, and it'd still be worth.

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #95
            Re: MacGravel and Friends! ALMOST DONE HNGGGG

            im a shit person for not following through. next pack i swear

            Comment

            • macgravel
              Resident Poopbutt
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 2405

              #96
              Re: MacGravel and Friends! ALMOST DONE HNGGGG

              Waiting on the greenlight from bmah, and then it's release time!

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              im a shit person for not following through. next pack i swear
              no worries <3

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #97
                Re: MacGravel and Friends! ALMOST DONE HNGGGG

                Originally posted by macgravel
                Waiting on the greenlight from bmah, and then it's release time!



                no worries <3
                Ayyyyyyyyy

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #98
                  Re: MacGravel and Friends! ALMOST DONE HNGGGG

                  Green light GReen light GREen light GREEn light GREEN light GREEN Light GREEN LIght GREEN LIGht GREEN LIGHt GREEN LIGHT
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • bmah
                    shots FIRED
                    Profile Moderator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    Global Moderator
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 8448

                    #99
                    Re: MacGravel and Friends! ALMOST DONE HNGGGG



                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #100
                      Re: MacGravel and Friends! ALMOST DONE HNGGGG

                      Traffic light? That's a strip club in a close by city.
                      Oh, the green is lit. Oh, bmah posted. Oh, FUCK, LET'S GO.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      Working...