Simfile Request: Pendulum's The Fountain ($5-$10 reward!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rparty89
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2009
    • 618

    #16
    Re: Simfile Request: Pendulum's The Fountain ($5-$10 reward!)

    lol
    denied due to artist

    Comment

    • NeoMasterPie
      Forum User
      • Jul 2007
      • 1405

      #17
      Re: Simfile Request: Pendulum's The Fountain ($5-$10 reward!)

      son of a fucking bitch
      suck my ass mediafire

      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

      SendSpace lets you transfer large files quickly and securely for free. Enjoy hassle-free file sharing today.


      one of those is bound to work

      Comment

      • FFR4EVA_00
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 1770

        #18
        Re: Simfile Request: Pendulum's The Fountain ($5-$10 reward!)

        i approve of this file
        ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

        Comment

        • TwistedPhoenix
          Forum User
          • Sep 2011
          • 393

          #19
          Re: Simfile Request: Pendulum's The Fountain ($5-$10 reward!)

          Alright, review time! Prepare for undercoverage as I have no clue how to review.

          I really liked what you did with the file. It all flowed very nicely, and had plenty of those holds I've been dying to play with. The jumpstream parts were an unexpected surprise, but they went with the song and were enjoyable to play through.

          However, I feel like you left out a key layer in beats 24-39, 88-103, 152-167. I didn't really feel anything was put down to go with the vocals in these sections.

          All in all, an 8/10.



          Now that we have one person who's finished, I'd like to ask you guys a couple things. First off, I'd like to get a count of everyone who is participating so I don't accidentally give out the prize while someone is still working on their file. Also, would it be fair for everyone to get two tries at this, or should it be a one shot deal? Lastly, what are some things you guys would like to see as a prize? As mentioned in the OP, paypal and my card have problems with each other, so I'm thinking of just buying the prize and giving it to the winner. Remember, $5-$10 price range.

          Comment

          • NeoMasterPie
            Forum User
            • Jul 2007
            • 1405

            #20
            Re: Simfile Request: Pendulum's The Fountain ($5-$10 reward!)

            dunno if anyone else is stepping this xd

            Comment

            • AlexDest
              good hot
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2007
              • 5309

              #21
              Re: Simfile Request: Pendulum's The Fountain ($5-$10 reward!)

              i tried but then i hated how it looked

              i sucks

              Comment

              • TwistedPhoenix
                Forum User
                • Sep 2011
                • 393

                #22
                Re: Simfile Request: Pendulum's The Fountain ($5-$10 reward!)

                Alright, I saw that Rog, Wayward, and Roar all put in a bid for this. To you three; if there is no response in 24 hours, I'll assume you're not participating anymore and Neo gets the prize. There's been no indication of you guys being unable to participate for a certain time frame, and you've all had activity on this day.

                Comment

                • t-rogdor
                  tane orb
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 2685

                  #23
                  Re: Simfile Request: Pendulum's The Fountain ($5-$10 reward!)

                  eh i'll give it to detri i'm too swamped with work to make a file today
                  Originally posted by cetaka
                  I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                  Comment

                  • TwistedPhoenix
                    Forum User
                    • Sep 2011
                    • 393

                    #24
                    Re: Simfile Request: Pendulum's The Fountain ($5-$10 reward!)

                    Looks like you get the prize Detri! Send me a message of something you'd like to get that's $10 or less, along any info needed to get it to you (username for virtual products, shipping address for physical, etc.). Limited to what I'm able to be buy with my debit card.

                    Comment

                    Working...