Stepmania Pack At The End Of The World

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kommisar
    Dark Chancellor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jun 2005
    • 7328

    #226
    Re: Stepmania Pack At The End Of The World

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    I just skimmed the first page of threads in the simfile board on sm.com. there are some threads with a ton of views, but I don't see a whole lot in the way of discussion and feedback. it's an interesting prospect, nonetheless. I'm sure there have been some threads about making fully-charted packs and publicizing effectively on sm.com; I think bumping one and restarting the discussion would be a great idea.

    anyway sorry I cluttered up this thread. hopefully seeing the title on the front page will remind everyone to get things in gear though! btw I plan on submitting at least one file.
    Sm.com gets tons of views but little feedback, since 99% of people are casual players

    Comment

    • FFR4EVA_00
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 1770

      #227
      Re: Stepmania Pack At The End Of The World

      2 for 2 this week, keep it ^
      ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

      Comment

      • Choofers
        FFR Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2008
        • 6205

        #228
        Re: Stepmania Pack At The End Of The World

        can I step schmollbluk for this

        it'll basically be a conversion from my solo chart

        Comment

        • Nick Skyline
          Retired from VSRGs
          • Sep 2012
          • 530

          #229
          Re: Stepmania Pack At The End Of The World

          Originally posted by Choofers
          can I step schmollbluk for this

          it'll basically be a conversion from my solo chart
          It's already on FFR, and appears in HSMP4.
          How Differences in Communication Norms Can Cause Interpaiensronsal Conflict - by dAnceguy117
          Soundcloud Profile

          Comment

          • Choofers
            FFR Player
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2008
            • 6205

            #230
            Re: Stepmania Pack At The End Of The World

            Originally posted by Nick Skyline
            It's already on FFR, and appears in HSMP4.
            tristan already knows I'm mad that he didn't step the full version and yanah is a fgt

            Comment

            • xVaLoRx
              MYFUCKINGSOUND
              • Nov 2009
              • 1427

              #231
              Re: Stepmania Pack At The End Of The World

              I stepped the full version of schmollbluk, but I did it in one day and it's horrible and I probably won't ever release it

              Comment

              • Nick Skyline
                Retired from VSRGs
                • Sep 2012
                • 530

                #232
                Re: Stepmania Pack At The End Of The World

                Two more files submitted.
                How Differences in Communication Norms Can Cause Interpaiensronsal Conflict - by dAnceguy117
                Soundcloud Profile

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #233
                  Re: Stepmania Pack At The End Of The World

                  Hey nick, I'm taking forever on your song, so if you wanted to step it yourself, you'll have a better chance to get it in the pack. =/
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • xVaLoRx
                    MYFUCKINGSOUND
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 1427

                    #234
                    Re: Stepmania Pack At The End Of The World

                    Sent in 4 new files, I will edit The Funk Is later

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #235
                      Re: Stepmania Pack At The End Of The World

                      Dang dude, stepping extraordinaire over here.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • xVaLoRx
                        MYFUCKINGSOUND
                        • Nov 2009
                        • 1427

                        #236
                        Re: Stepmania Pack At The End Of The World

                        No, just bored lol

                        Comment

                        • moches
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 3996

                          #237
                          Re: Stepmania Pack At The End Of The World

                          Maybe I'll whip up one more file for this

                          Comment

                          • kommisar
                            Dark Chancellor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 7328

                            #238
                            Re: Stepmania Pack At The End Of The World

                            i'll be judging stuff tomorrow or wednesday

                            Comment

                            • moches
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 3996

                              #239
                              Re: Stepmania Pack At The End Of The World

                              play Boulafacet, Chris >: )

                              Comment

                              • kommisar
                                Dark Chancellor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 7328

                                #240
                                Re: Stepmania Pack At The End Of The World

                                ended up working today ._.


                                I'll just hold things off till after solo rulz 2

                                Comment

                                Working...