Swirling Toilet bowl of Glorious Dumps Pack V1 !!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bmah
    shots FIRED
    Profile Moderator
    FFR Simfile Author
    Global Moderator
    • Oct 2003
    • 8448

    #76
    Re: Swirling Toilet bowl of Glorious Dumps Pack V1 !!

    Originally posted by bmah
    Can you please remove my RockRockRock file? After playing it a few more times, it's not a dump at all.
    In addition to this, did you add the displaybpm parameter to Mistral?

    #DISPLAYBPM:160.000;

    I guess it's no biggie but I'd appreciate that. Or maybe I'll just resend later.

    Comment

    • I like it
      Housekeeper
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 2123

      #77
      Re: Swirling Toilet bowl of Glorious Dumps Pack V1 !!

      Originally posted by bmah
      In addition to this, did you add the displaybpm parameter to Mistral?

      #DISPLAYBPM:160.000;

      I guess it's no biggie but I'd appreciate that. Or maybe I'll just resend later.
      yep, i will fix that and update the list as soon as i get home

      Comment

      • Arntonach
        Owlbears Rock!
        • Mar 2012
        • 2494

        #78
        Re: Swirling Toilet bowl of Glorious Dumps Pack V1 !!

        dump gfx, of course


        pack of hard stuffs

        pack of my stuffs

        Comment

        • I like it
          Housekeeper
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 2123

          #79
          Re: Swirling Toilet bowl of Glorious Dumps Pack V1 !!

          updated, ps submissions close tomorrow get those files in !!

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #80
            Re: Swirling Toilet bowl of Glorious Dumps Pack V1 !!

            Originally posted by I like it
            updated, ps submissions close tomorrow get those files in !!
            damn, I won't finish in time.

            Alright, well I'll have it nice and ready for your next one

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • Narshe_Delvar
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 120

              #81
              Re: Swirling Toilet bowl of Glorious Dumps Pack V1 !!

              Originally posted by bmah
              In addition to this, did you add the displaybpm parameter to Mistral?

              #DISPLAYBPM:160.000;

              I guess it's no biggie but I'd appreciate that. Or maybe I'll just resend later.
              *sniff sniff sniff*

              ...

              I smell a fan-****ING-tastic aMEOWzing~~ x-mod file from bmah, nao. <3

              Or I'm hyping myself up too much. rofl Can't wait for this.

              Also, jusst curious, but does the dumps also include solol files?

              Comment

              • bmah
                shots FIRED
                Profile Moderator
                FFR Simfile Author
                Global Moderator
                • Oct 2003
                • 8448

                #82
                Re: Swirling Toilet bowl of Glorious Dumps Pack V1 !!

                Originally posted by Narshe_Delvar
                *sniff sniff sniff*

                ...

                I smell a fan-****ING-tastic aMEOWzing~~ x-mod file from bmah, nao. <3
                D: nonono, it was just a minor bpm blip for syncing purposes! I didn't make an xmod file, sowwy.

                xmod stepping is something I need to learn more of. I'm far from the best person to make xmod files.

                Comment

                • I like it
                  Housekeeper
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 2123

                  #83
                  Re: Swirling Toilet bowl of Glorious Dumps Pack V1 !!

                  Originally posted by Narshe_Delvar
                  *sniff sniff sniff*

                  ...

                  I smell a fan-****ING-tastic aMEOWzing~~ x-mod file from bmah, nao. <3

                  Or I'm hyping myself up too much. rofl Can't wait for this.

                  Also, jusst curious, but does the dumps also include solol files?
                  no solo files ;_;

                  Comment

                  • Coolboyrulez0
                    VICES
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 10042

                    #84
                    Re: Swirling Toilet bowl of Glorious Dumps Pack V1 !!

                    hehehe

                    or
                    Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 06-5-2012, 12:03 AM.
                    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                    Comment

                    • I like it
                      Housekeeper
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 2123

                      #85
                      Re: Swirling Toilet bowl of Glorious Dumps Pack V1 !!

                      lmfao omg those are perfect

                      Comment

                      • Hateandhatred
                        "The Quebec Steparatist."
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 1974

                        #86
                        Re: Swirling Toilet bowl of Glorious Dumps Pack V1 !!

                        Sent at last minute!
                        Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                        Comment

                        • I like it
                          Housekeeper
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 2123

                          #87
                          Re: Swirling Toilet bowl of Glorious Dumps Pack V1 !!

                          Comment

                          • 00Razor00
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3530

                            #88
                            Re: Swirling Toilet bowl of Glorious Dumps Pack V1 !!

                            Originally posted by Arntonach
                            dump gfx, of course


                            lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooo


                            plz use for my file


                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                            Comment

                            • I like it
                              Housekeeper
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 2123

                              #89
                              Re: Swirling Toilet bowl of Glorious Dumps Pack V1 !!

                              releasing pack tonight get hype !!

                              Comment

                              • Choofers
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 6205

                                #90
                                Re: Swirling Toilet bowl of Glorious Dumps Pack V1 !!

                                can I sneak in a file in the next 30 minutes

                                Comment

                                Working...