ITT: we post our LEAST favorite file from each simartist

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shikari
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2010
    • 2055

    #16
    Re: ITT: we post our LEAST favorite file from each simartist

    The only simfile I'll mention is Carlos' Eight.


    in b4 y s0 much h9

    Originally posted by gold stinger
    Shikari for resident profile artist

    Comment

    • MrMagic5239
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2007
      • 4096

      #17
      Re: ITT: we post our LEAST favorite file from each simartist

      Runny Morning, Dossar lmao



      but on a real note, I really despise Rockhill whoever stepped that, think paexea or something idr

      Oh and I also hate Minions Drove Through Ghosts lol
      Last edited by MrMagic5239; 09-3-2011, 09:39 AM.
      ~Grand Chase Stats~
      Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
      Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
      Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
      Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
      Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
      Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
      Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
      Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

      Comment

      • BeatofIke
        Forum User
        • Jan 2011
        • 268

        #18
        Re: ITT: we post our LEAST favorite file from each simartist

        Originally posted by moches
        I copied the form from an old thread, hang on a sec

        Speaking of which if anybody is missing speak out now
        I'm not on list XD. But then again, I only made 2 simfiles:

        -Here in the Moment
        -Caipirinha (IOSYS Remix)

        and the rest are dump files.

        Comment

        Working...