New page to download simfile packs.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sprite-
    HAVE ME WITH VODKA
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 7317

    #46
    Re: New page to download simfile packs.

    I'm glad you like it. I just added the Touhou pack :]

    Comment

    • Izzy
      Snek
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 9195

      #47
      Re: New page to download simfile packs.

      I could send you itg. Id say those are pretty worthwhile and not dumb like ddr.

      Comment

      • Sprite-
        HAVE ME WITH VODKA
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 7317

        #48
        Re: New page to download simfile packs.

        Update to the simfile page. I will now be allowing people to upload to it directly...however, you will have to ask me for a username and password to do so first. So if you think I can trust you, send me a PM or hit me up on aim.

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #49
          Re: New page to download simfile packs.

          Originally posted by Izzy
          I could send you itg. Id say those are pretty worthwhile and not dumb like ddr.
          <333333333333

          I'll working on a solo mini-pack pretty soon (SECRET REVEALED!), so I think an upload over there could be kinda cool. =)

          Comment

          • roundb0x
            FFR Veteran
            • Dec 2008
            • 533

            #50
            Re: New page to download simfile packs.

            this is nice

            needs more vgmp though
            Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
            What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
            Originally posted by Flaming_Dingleberry
            The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.

            Comment

            • icontrolyourworld
              Enjoy life!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2007
              • 4197

              #51
              Re: New page to download simfile packs.

              I uploaded HSMP8 and it said Finished uploading and all that stuff, but I don't see it in the list.

              Comment

              • Sprite-
                HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 7317

                #52
                Re: New page to download simfile packs.

                How big is the HSMP8 rar/zip?

                Edit: Nevermind...this is weird that it didn't work for you because I had someone else try and it did work.
                Last edited by Sprite-; 07-26-2009, 03:04 PM.

                Comment

                • icontrolyourworld
                  Enjoy life!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 4197

                  #53
                  Re: New page to download simfile packs.

                  hmmm I tried to upload Kirby Pack 2 and it didn't show up in the list. so i tried again and it still didn't work.

                  Comment

                  • Sprite-
                    HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 7317

                    #54
                    Re: New page to download simfile packs.

                    I have no idea why that isn't working and I really don't know how to go about fixing it. I think it's some permission error I made somewhere because I had to edit a lot of stuff to make sure it was secure.

                    I'm not ready to go about trying to fix it just yet because I have other things to do, but I will continue to upload packs by request. (I actually think it might have to do with the cheap hosting I purchased because I'm poor lol)

                    Also, Midare Megapack 5 will be finished uploading in a few minutes.
                    Last edited by Sprite-; 08-16-2009, 05:40 PM.

                    Comment

                    Working...