Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Stepmania only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Gaming
Stepmania
The folder 'Songs/My Creation' contains music files.
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
I like it
Housekeeper
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Jan 2007
Posts:
2123
Share
Post
#16
09-20-2008, 11:00 AM
Re: The folder 'Songs/My Creation' contains music files.
try deleting th things in your recycle bin.
Comment
Post
Cancel
megamon88
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Feb 2006
Posts:
2567
Share
Post
#17
09-20-2008, 11:06 AM
Re: The folder 'Songs/My Creation' contains music files.
What I did was turn my user account control off. Because when it was on, it didn't notice any changes that I did in the stepmania folder.
I know it may present a security issue, but if you really need stepmania, this is good for you.
Comment
Post
Cancel
x After Dawn x
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Jul 2007
Posts:
1613
Share
Post
#18
09-20-2008, 11:38 AM
Re: The folder 'Songs/My Creation' contains music files.
If all else fails...reinstall Stepmania.
P.S. It's supposed to be called My Creations, not My Creation.
Originally posted by
Djr Rap dancer
Alcohol make peoples retard.
Drink for forget you are retard and this bring you more retard.
Just take nicotine patch lol
Comment
Post
Cancel
who_cares973
FFR Player
Join Date:
Aug 2006
Posts:
15407
Share
Post
#19
09-20-2008, 11:44 AM
Re: The folder 'Songs/My Creation' contains music files.
Originally posted by
x After Dawn x
If all else fails...reinstall Stepmania.
P.S. It's supposed to be called My Creations, not My Creation.
pretty much this
also stepmania is very anal about how you name your files. make sure its My Creations and not my creations
also i like it if you dont know how to fix a problem just say i dont know
Last edited by
who_cares973
;
09-20-2008, 11:46 AM
.
Comment
Post
Cancel
operationstrawbarry
FFR Player
Join Date:
Apr 2004
Posts:
802
Share
Post
#20
09-20-2008, 02:09 PM
Re: The folder 'Songs/My Creation' contains music files.
OMG where the hell did that folder come from. I thought I deleted it... Its like in some random location that I never go to.
Thx for you're help all. The problem is fixed.
someone lock this thread.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment