you can now request videos for ddr extreme vids

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ddrmaxextreme2
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 320

    #16
    Re: you can now request videos for ddr extreme vids

    Originally posted by ShokuMasterLord
    THXALOT!!!! Where are you going to put the simfile? Thank you thank you thank you! Did I mention THANK YOU? Man, I should stop typing thank yous because words cannot express my gratitude! THX! After this one could you put SAKURA? I loooooooooove that song! Than- wait, I said I wouldn't say that, didn't I? Goshdarnit! STILL... please hurry up!
    never mind instead pm me an e-mail address so basicly you will be the ONLY one to have it. want to. (dont worry I wont spam, Even I'm not THAT evil . lol)
    the message below is true.
    the message above is false.

    Index Represent

    this means

    1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe

    Comment

    • ddr_f4n
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 3807

      #17
      Re: you can now request videos for ddr extreme vids

      I have Sakura with the official BG video from DDR Extreme 2. You can have that one (if you want). I have all of the official DDR BG videos from Extreme 2 and Supernova. PM me if want one (or some).

      EDIT: Here is the link to the official simfile and video of SAKURA:

      Last edited by ddr_f4n; 10-23-2007, 07:11 PM.
      Out Now!


      Older Releases:
      Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
      Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
      東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

      Comment

      • ShokuMasterLord
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2007
        • 8

        #18
        Re: you can now request videos for ddr extreme vids

        Umm... oh yes. *Puts on evil clothes and Arnold Schwarzenegger-esqe voice* I WILL POST DA ZIP OF OLL OF BAWAH'S BACKGWOUND VEEDEEOH PAHCK AS WELL AS DA SKWIPTS FO DEM TO SIMULATE DDR EXTREME AC WITHIN FWOTEE AIT AWAS- ONLEE EEF ONE OF YOO GIVES ME DA SIMFILE to Jam Jam Reggae (club version). IF NOT, THEN THE BACKGWOUND VEEDEEOES, AS WELL AS DA SCRIPTS TO DEM WILL DIE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But seriously, please do so. And if you did not understand what my alter-ego was saying, here is a translation: I will post the zip of all of beware's background video pack as well as the scripts for them to simulate DDR Extreme AC within forty-eight hours- only if one of you gives me the simfile to Jam Jam Reggae (club version). If not, then the background video pack as well as the scripts to them WILL DIE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Please: Jam Jam Reggae (club version) is the one simfile I don't have. Give it to me and I'll post links to everything you need to simulate DDR Extreme ARCADE CABINET except for the beginner helpers. Tell me that too and then I'll go to a new thread to post. Thank you, peepules!

        Comment

        • ddrmaxextreme2
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 320

          #19
          Re: you can now request videos for ddr extreme vids

          Originally posted by ddr_f4n
          I have Sakura with the official BG video from DDR Extreme 2. You can have that one (if you want). I have all of the official DDR BG videos from Extreme 2 and Supernova. PM me if want one (or some).

          EDIT: Here is the link to the official simfile and video of SAKURA:

          http://rapidshare.com/files/64735107/SAKURA_v2.zip.html
          by any chance do you have a bg vid for paranoia respect?
          the message below is true.
          the message above is false.

          Index Represent

          this means

          1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe

          Comment

          • ShokuMasterLord
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2007
            • 8

            #20
            Re: you can now request videos for ddr extreme vids

            Did you guys even hear me? DID YOU?DID YOU? DID YOU?

            Comment

            • ddr_f4n
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 3807

              #21
              Re: you can now request videos for ddr extreme vids

              Originally posted by ddrmaxextreme2
              by any chance do you have a bg vid for paranoia respect?
              Yes I do. I'll send it when I have the time though, since I'm really busy now.
              Out Now!


              Older Releases:
              Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
              Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
              東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

              Comment

              • ddrmaxextreme2
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 320

                #22
                Re: you can now request videos for ddr extreme vids

                Originally posted by ddr_f4n
                Yes I do. I'll send it when I have the time though, since I'm really busy now.
                thanks also i like the curry image.

                thinking about food
                the message below is true.
                the message above is false.

                Index Represent

                this means

                1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe

                Comment

                • ddr_f4n
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 3807

                  #23
                  Re: you can now request videos for ddr extreme vids

                  Originally posted by ddrmaxextreme2
                  thanks also i like the curry image.

                  thinking about food
                  Sorry, but I don't have the BG video for Paranoia ~Respect~, but I have the BG video for Paranoia ~Haze~ though. Paranoia ~Respect~ doesn't have an official BG video.
                  Out Now!


                  Older Releases:
                  Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                  Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                  東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                  Comment

                  • ddrmaxextreme2
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 320

                    #24
                    Re: you can now request videos for ddr extreme vids

                    Originally posted by ddr_f4n
                    Sorry, but I don't have the BG video for Paranoia ~Respect~, but I have the BG video for Paranoia ~Haze~ though. Paranoia ~Respect~ doesn't have an official BG video.
                    you mean Paranoia ~hades~?
                    the message below is true.
                    the message above is false.

                    Index Represent

                    this means

                    1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe

                    Comment

                    • ddr_f4n
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 3807

                      #25
                      Re: you can now request videos for ddr extreme vids

                      Originally posted by ddrmaxextreme2
                      you mean Paranoia ~hades~?
                      Yeah. Tomorrow I'll send it to you if you want it.
                      Out Now!


                      Older Releases:
                      Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                      Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                      東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                      Comment

                      • ShokuMasterLord
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 8

                        #26
                        Re: you can now request videos for ddr extreme vids

                        Okay, I'll ask nicely now. Do any of you have the simfile for Jam Jam Reggae (Club Version) with the official background image and banner? And tommorrow hopefully I will post links to Beware's BG video Pack, as well as a zip of a theme and 240 Extreme simfiles.

                        Comment

                        • UnkownMan
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 1569

                          #27
                          Re: you can now request videos for ddr extreme vids

                          Originally posted by ShokuMasterLord
                          Did you guys even hear me? DID YOU?DID YOU? DID YOU?
                          I don't know. Did you hear yourself?
                          Originally posted by Choofers
                          2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                          We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                          Comment

                          Working...