Whats the fastest rate on Quasar you have passed?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • plasmix
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 3639

    #16
    Re: Whats the fastest rate on Quasar you have passed?

    1.6 on index a couple of years back.

    Originally posted by leadafro
    and I havnt really tried to go fast on index cuz of those crossovers.
    what a pussy

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #17
      Re: Whats the fastest rate on Quasar you have passed?

      What's Quasar?

      Comment

      • Tyson ultima
        Autismspeaks.gov
        • Nov 2006
        • 1421

        #18
        Re: Whats the fastest rate on Quasar you have passed?

        with a little practice quasar on 2X's isnt that hard ok so it may require a bit of mashing but it isnt that hard you know what im gonna do it right now dammit

        Comment

        • massflavour
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 3102

          #19
          Re: Whats the fastest rate on Quasar you have passed?

          1.6 with a b f***ed up the part after the trills in the last stream, should have a'd. now i lost a shatload of speed and i dont know why.

          however, I can aa it on 1.5
          .

          Comment

          • Just502
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 120

            #20
            Re: Whats the fastest rate on Quasar you have passed?

            I think I passed it on 1.8...

            Almost got 2x too
            Zarkonic Ultimatum (Pad Pack) - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZRSTVE4L

            Comment

            • Engler
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 2340

              #21
              Re: Whats the fastest rate on Quasar you have passed?

              1.8 index....C

              Comment

              • debit13
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 201

                #22
                Re: Whats the fastest rate on Quasar you have passed?

                2.0 spread with a B.

                Comment

                • falcondude
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 734

                  #23
                  Re: Whats the fastest rate on Quasar you have passed?

                  I'm SURE I can pass it 1.5x.. I just haven't tried.


                  Originally posted by derblub
                  this pic is photo-chopped 100%

                  Comment

                  • ledwix
                    Giant Pi Operator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2878

                    #24
                    Re: Whats the fastest rate on Quasar you have passed?

                    1.9. i think i got a B. and a AA on 1.7, dono if i can AA 1.8, though.

                    Comment

                    • leadafro
                      Tykeem Ultimatum
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 975

                      #25
                      Re: Whats the fastest rate on Quasar you have passed?

                      Originally posted by plasmix
                      1.6 on index a couple of years back.



                      what a pussy
                      lol I dont know why your calling me a pussy.At least I can still pass it unlike you,and yeah I can get an A on 1.5x index.I just had to since you pissed me off lol.Oh yeah i notice you have the same cool avatar.I like the originality of it.
                      I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

                      Comment

                      • jimerax
                        ★★★★★
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 8185

                        #26
                        Re: Whats the fastest rate on Quasar you have passed?

                        why are people still playing this song

                        Comment

                        • plasmix
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 3639

                          #27
                          Re: Whats the fastest rate on Quasar you have passed?

                          Originally posted by leadafro
                          lol I dont know why your calling me a pussy.At least I can still pass it unlike you,and yeah I can get an A on 1.5x index.I just had to since you pissed me off lol.Oh yeah i notice you have the same cool avatar.I like the originality of it.
                          The point was that you were afraid of crossovers.

                          Comment

                          Working...