What are good websites to download stepmania songs?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • corissa_corr2000
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1

    #16
    Re: What are good websites to download stepmania songs?

    Originally posted by Billydude
    I just started today and I only have downloaded 20 songs. If you know any good sites to download them than please tell me.
    limewire.com

    Comment

    • ddranthony92
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 487

      #17
      Re: What are good websites to download stepmania songs?

      Originally posted by corissa_corr2000
      limewire.com
      yea i actually downloaded a preatty good pack off limewire just go to all types and search stepmania
      XBL Gamertag: ddranthony92
      Games:
      Call of Duty 4
      Rock Band
      Rock Band 2

      Wanna see ?!?!?

      How about my !?!?!

      Comment

      • jullebulle
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2007
        • 1

        #18
        Re: What are good websites to download stepmania songs?

        Originally posted by Billydude
        I just started today and I only have downloaded 20 songs. If you know any good sites to download them than please tell me.
        I have no bloody songs please help me!

        Comment

        • ddr_man94
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 62

          #19
          Re: What are good websites to download stepmania songs?

          Visit this site. http://zenius-i-vanisher.com You can get the actual steps to most any song.
          <('_')> Beat Me,You Can Not

          Comment

          • ducky285
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 1388

            #20
            Re: What are good websites to download stepmania songs?

            Originally posted by jullebulle
            I have no bloody songs please help me!
            READ THE DAMN THREAD.
            Quack quack quack

            Comment

            • ddr_man94
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 62

              #21
              Re: What are good websites to download stepmania songs?

              It makes you wonder why noobs do that
              <('_')> Beat Me,You Can Not

              Comment

              Working...