I recently DLed SM - Gimme the hardest song yah got!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • deposition
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2004
    • 1115

    #16
    ASB and Blur are not that hard.. Expecially ASB. look for new folder.. or pm me

    Comment

    • Pooping_Panda
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2003
      • 1773

      #17
      theres no such thing as Blur

      Comment

      • Snapps
        NO DOUBT GET LOUD
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 5650

        #18
        How can ASb be hard? Its the double jacks that are annoying, and it really shouldn't be in there.

        I still say Reality from Reach is the hardest.

        Comment

        • CypherToorima
          Boss of all bosses
          • Jul 2003
          • 2452

          #19
          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&cat=16&de=827
          ^.~ [/plugging my own file]
          I'm a figantic gaggot

          Comment

          • Kamoa_Han_Senzui
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 1607

            #20
            Originally posted by CypherToorima
            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=zMP3ree&file=detail&cat=16&de=827
            ^.~ [/plugging my own file]
            That was like...fucking awesome.
            I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM

            SN = SickCatBodySpray

            Comment

            Working...