itt favorite file for each simartist !2013 edition of changing opinions!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ilikexd
    ​
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2006
    • 3209

    #61
    Re: itt favorite file for each simartist !2013 edition of changing opinions!

    any reason you went for the shorter version rather than the long one?

    Comment

    • Ghakimx
      Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
      • Mar 2009
      • 1594

      #62
      Re: itt favorite file for each simartist !2013 edition of changing opinions!

      That's the only one I could find at the time, until I found there was a longer one, lololol. Other than that, the standard for charts is usually 1:30 to 2:30, so anything longer and people fret over it. I could make one by request, though.

      I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


      Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

      Comment

      Working...