osu! - Rhythm is just a click away!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • J4yj4ys3z
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2011
    • 107

    #1246
    Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

    My fingers hurt (#35)




    My sig scks

    Comment

    • Staiain
      Can't handle my ÆØÅ
      • Aug 2009
      • 4545

      #1247
      Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

      Made this, I wish I could trill a bit slower, i need to reverse train, can't go slow enough -_-








      irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
      SM Wiki My

      Comment

      • ScarletSky
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2011
        • 1811

        #1248
        Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

        Damn 1/3rd beat notes seem to mess me up a lot. I still can't register them slow enough so I hit them waay too fast.
        Still, very fun map. If anyone wants it (not mine) it's pretty cool and challenging (but not too hard). http://osu.ppy.sh/b/123541
        Has two harder standard maps too.


        Getting some skill back at standard now.

        #25 (first top 40 ever for standard actually xD but I never really played with mods anyway.)
        Last edited by ScarletSky; 03-31-2012, 11:05 PM.

        Comment

        • J4yj4ys3z
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2011
          • 107

          #1249
          Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

          <--- lol Dat mudkip

          If only I passed it...



          My sig scks

          Comment

          • kjwkjw
            >w<
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2007
            • 2585

            #1250
            Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

            This is a pretty cool score for me (standard mode) -



            Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
            Project Sekai 535

            Comment

            • Samwais
              Mysterious. . . .
              • Jan 2007
              • 346

              #1251
              Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

              Even more taiko epicness, got a huge skillboost out of nowhere xD








              One of the best scores I've gotten.




              One of the most aggravating scores I've gotten >



              Last edited by Samwais; 04-1-2012, 12:17 PM.

              Comment

              • Xayphon
                sausage
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2008
                • 1630

                #1252
                Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

                Samwais :'33
                Brodda :'33

                and



                Germany B shares 5th place with Taiwan A derp

                Comment

                • Wineandbread
                  Custom User Title
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 2105

                  #1253
                  Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

                  grats on 5th Xay (o:
                  Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                  my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                  We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                  Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                  Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                  Comment

                  • ScarletSky
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 1811

                    #1254
                    Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

                    I knew JP A would take it... too good. D:

                    Although, France surprised me. I didn't even think they would make it as far as they did. o.o And grats on 5th Xay. :3




                    Nice scores there Samwais, you're starting to get pretty good at this taiko thing brodda.

                    Comment

                    • Samwais
                      Mysterious. . . .
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 346

                      #1255
                      Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

                      Originally posted by ScarletSky
                      Nice scores there Samwais, you're starting to get pretty good at this taiko thing brodda.
                      Thanks man xD

                      I actually got a couple more scores today but since I already posted one scoredump I'll save those for later.

                      Comment

                      • NekoGon
                        щ(゚Д゚щ)
                        • Jul 2008
                        • 2709

                        #1256
                        Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

                        taiko's match streaming is way better than the osu tournament lol. good stuff

                        also



                        Comment

                        • AlexDest
                          good hot
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 5309

                          #1257
                          Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

                          eliteg0n...............

                          Comment

                          • i love you
                            Live a wonderful life~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 7315

                            #1258
                            Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

                            How the **** can you do that stream part? LOL

                            That shit is confusing
                            ===============================
                            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                            ===============================

                            Comment

                            • Xayphon
                              sausage
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 1630

                              #1259
                              Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

                              Todesstream

                              Comment

                              • BeatofIke
                                Forum User
                                • Jan 2011
                                • 268

                                #1260
                                Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

                                My accuracy is improving, but lots of fails! Here are my scores:

                                Hidden SS Fail!


                                Another Hidden SS Fail!


                                Full Combo Fail! (Slider Break):


                                Finally I S ranked this map!


                                The Best BAT in osu! plus some of the known mappers in osu!


                                The 2 Best BATs competing each other!

                                Comment

                                Working...