osu! - Rhythm is just a click away!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • i love you
    Live a wonderful life~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2006
    • 7315

    #406
    Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

    Gon choking dem rounds like a pro xd

    Also finally passed this without the no fail mod (o:


    Improved however I wish that I can stop choking on my hidden runs xd
    Last edited by i love you; 12-4-2011, 12:39 PM.
    ===============================
    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
    ===============================

    Comment

    • NekoGon
      щ(゚Д゚щ)
      • Jul 2008
      • 2709

      #407
      Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

      pr0 shinsekai pass

      also what skin are you using because there are elements you can change which makes hidden easier in a way (transparent 300s and such)



      Comment

      • i love you
        Live a wonderful life~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2006
        • 7315

        #408
        Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

        It's a customized theme between Cookiezi, SilviA, and Xiao's themes. What things should I change to make hidden easier other then transparent 300's?
        ===============================
        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
        ===============================

        Comment

        • NekoGon
          щ(゚Д゚щ)
          • Jul 2008
          • 2709

          #409
          Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

          xiao was talking about some transparent slider (i forgot the name) which lets you see notes under it, i dont think i have it though lolol

          also i delete all BGs (black background). delete them from the song folder itself if you didnt know already.. just make sure you leave BGs for songs with black circles though . helps a ton for me (o::



          Comment

          • BeatofIke
            Forum User
            • Jan 2011
            • 268

            #410
            Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

            Rebound posting dem scores.

            Comment

            • i love you
              Live a wonderful life~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 7315

              #411
              Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

              Originally posted by NekoGon
              xiao was talking about some transparent slider (i forgot the name) which lets you see notes under it, i dont think i have it though lolol

              also i delete all BGs (black background). delete them from the song folder itself if you didnt know already.. just make sure you leave BGs for songs with black circles though . helps a ton for me (o::
              I definitely will love to have a transparent slider. Also, I only deleted the BGs for songs I play a lot and left the cool, pretty ones in. (o:

              Oh and...what did you mean by black circles? o_0

              Unrelated note: I did not realize that I was still in this thread lmao
              ===============================
              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
              ===============================

              Comment

              • PROGUY
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2011
                • 151

                #412
                Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

                Originally posted by NekoGon
                just make sure you leave BGs for songs with black circles though . helps a ton for me (o::
                ...Are you sure about that?
                There was one song that had black circles with a dark (black) background and sometimes I don't notice the circles because it blended pretty good with the BG... Sneaky circles...
                Oh well, at least that map had a video to make it easier lol

                Also I bought a tablet yesterday. Imma gonna go get sum good scores now. I'm better in spinners with a mouse though lol
                (this banner thingy is really getting old tbh)
                My YouTube channel
                I hear this everytime I fail to FC something

                Comment

                • Wineandbread
                  Custom User Title
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 2105

                  #413
                  Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

                  protip I learnt yesterday: shift+f12 saves a screenshot & uploads automatically for you
                  Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                  my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                  We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                  Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                  Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                  Comment

                  • NekoGon
                    щ(゚Д゚щ)
                    • Jul 2008
                    • 2709

                    #414
                    Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

                    Originally posted by PROGUY
                    ...Are you sure about that?
                    There was one song that had black circles with a dark (black) background and sometimes I don't notice the circles because it blended pretty good with the BG... Sneaky circles...
                    Oh well, at least that map had a video to make it easier lol

                    Also I bought a tablet yesterday. Imma gonna go get sum good scores now. I'm better in spinners with a mouse though lol
                    yea that's why you leave the bg on, if it's off you can only see the number xd (also rebound black circles are mostly in older maps, they don't do it anymore)



                    Comment

                    • _Stepdude_
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 641

                      #415
                      Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

                      I play osu! for fun sometimes... I'm not even close to good though xD

                      Comment

                      • i love you
                        Live a wonderful life~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 7315

                        #416
                        Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

                        About time however I missed one combo somewhere...


                        Getting closer to 90%


                        I love how I still can not pass this yet my miss count isn't even that bad xd


                        HUGE improvement! (: [AND BROKE 90%]
                        ===============================
                        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                        ===============================

                        Comment

                        • BeatofIke
                          Forum User
                          • Jan 2011
                          • 268

                          #417
                          Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

                          In only 14 weeks of osu, Rebound is already this good. That's fast-paced alright.
                          What maps shall he pass next?

                          Comment

                          • ScarletSky
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 1811

                            #418
                            Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

                            I forgot to mention a while ago. I started playing some OSU! I love it actually, it's just I'm horrible at it. xD
                            My username on there is the same as here.

                            Comment

                            • Xayphon
                              sausage
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 1630

                              #419
                              Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

                              News: I got BS calls ever since I S'd neu and they want me to participate in Taiko World Cup eventually (o:

                              Comment

                              • kjwkjw
                                >w<
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 2585

                                #420
                                Re: osu! — Rhythm is just a click away!

                                Whoop, just posting here to let you know I'm still playing taiko. Nowhere near as good as my brudda, but I'm starting to enjoy taiko oni's!


                                Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
                                Project Sekai 535

                                Comment

                                Working...