Dance Dance Revolution and FFR

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kommisar
    Dark Chancellor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jun 2005
    • 7328

    #16
    Re: Dance Dance Revolution and FFR

    Originally posted by Sephiroth28
    Well I'm a pro at pretty much all video games I play but I do especially love to play rhythm games. I played DDR well before FFR and I could play every song on Heavy or even Challenging and I also play a lot of Guitar Hero and I can 5 star every song on expert. I think playing these 2 games have helped me play FFR much better since I already had good arrow recognition and I and also had good reaction time. If I had to choose I would go with FFR being my more favorite just because of the nice selection of music.
    listen to this guy. pro at all video games lol



    1v1 d2

    Comment

    • 3lijah
      This ma coo coo face
      • Apr 2007
      • 896

      #17
      Re: Dance Dance Revolution and FFR

      Now now, be nice. It's completely okay to have that kind of.... confidence.
      BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
      BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
      BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

      Comment

      • Superfreak04
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Jan 2007
        • 2407

        #18
        Re: Dance Dance Revolution and FFR

        Originally posted by kommisar
        listen to this guy. pro at all video games lol



        1v1 d2
        I'll take you on that challenge Kommi.

        And that kid doesn't even have an FGO AAA'd. xD

        Comment

        • ddr_f4n
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 3807

          #19
          Re: Dance Dance Revolution and FFR

          Hey guys I can pass a FGO song

          Am I pro yet?
          Out Now!


          Older Releases:
          Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
          Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
          東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

          Comment

          • Ziergdsx18
            ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2007
            • 2800

            #20
            Re: Dance Dance Revolution and FFR

            Originally posted by kommisar
            they're both terrible
            Yes they are with no doubt, but if I HAD to choose between one, I'd choose FFR.


            | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

            Comment

            • Anakinstepwalker
              SIKA <3
              • Mar 2008
              • 222

              #21
              Re: Dance Dance Revolution and FFR

              Originally posted by Sephiroth28
              Well I'm a pro at pretty much all video games I play but I do especially love to play rhythm games. I played DDR well before FFR and I could play every song on Heavy or even Challenging and I also play a lot of Guitar Hero and I can 5 star every song on expert. I think playing these 2 games have helped me play FFR much better since I already had good arrow recognition and I and also had good reaction time. If I had to choose I would go with FFR being my more favorite just because of the nice selection of music.
              whats that u say...pro at all video games lmao haha its automatic for most people to have a good rythm since if u came from ddr into ffr like i did even though ffr is way harder but ddr is more accuracy based. would be nice if ddr was still online and i could show u how pro u really are lol
              Originally posted by MrRubix
              I've barely got 11k total plays and I'm rank 1 DOMINATED

              Comment

              • Anakinstepwalker
                SIKA <3
                • Mar 2008
                • 222

                #22
                Re: Dance Dance Revolution and FFR

                i dont know which of u have iphones but theres a app called tap tap 4 and its a rythm type game i downloaded and i would have to say its really easy because all the other arrow rythm type games ive played for years lol
                Originally posted by MrRubix
                I've barely got 11k total plays and I'm rank 1 DOMINATED

                Comment

                • GideonB
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 22

                  #23
                  Re: Dance Dance Revolution and FFR

                  I find Pump best as even though the harder charts are ****ing ridicoulous on pad (Cleaner level 22 ending is a brilliant example), at least the charts haven't become as stupid as something like Valkyrie Dimension Challenge.

                  But to be honest I only really play SM and FFR is only when I'm really bored and feel like something different to the usual songs I get in the songpacks that I download :P FFR is a great way to practice reading though I'm willing to bet you had different read speeds for keyboard and pad if you play both (my pad read speed was my keyboard read speed about 7 - 8 months ago) but I play Reverse on Keyboard so I guess it makes sense :P
                  Trilogy : Gideon

                  Yeah I still play DJMAX Trilogy. Occasionally. When I'm bored. Or just feel like 7k charts.

                  Comment

                  • Sephiroth28
                    Snake Princess
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 929

                    #24
                    Re: Dance Dance Revolution and FFR

                    Ok, Maybe using the word "pro" was too much but it's the word I came up with at the time. What I meant was that I'm at least above average at every game i'v played. Not saying i'm the best because I would just find that too cocky. As for being good at FFR I would probably have most of the songs FC if i wasn't too lazy to play them and as for AAA goes, I suck at it. I always get a few goods and don't care enough to get better playing SM.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • ddrxero64
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 790

                      #25
                      Re: Dance Dance Revolution and FFR

                      Originally posted by Anakinstepwalker
                      would be nice if ddr was still online and i could show u how pro u really are lol
                      um...? you mean console or SM?

                      Comment

                      • Plasma King N
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2011
                        • 7

                        #26
                        Re: Dance Dance Revolution and FFR

                        DDR and FFR. . . Oh hat amazing games you are.

                        I'd say I'm alright at them (I can do some of the hardest songs) but I'm not exactly pro (as these hardest songs I can do, I only just scrape out of XD) But I'm pretty decent and almost every video game. The only game I have been terrible at that I';ve tried is guitar hero (because I play an actual guitar, and playing it fakely on a computer game just feels weird).

                        But DDR, and FFR, much love, and much more love for the future <3
                        Do you fight for your ideals? Or do you fight for the truth?

                        Comment

                        • Anakinstepwalker
                          SIKA <3
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 222

                          #27
                          Re: Dance Dance Revolution and FFR

                          Originally posted by ddrxero64
                          um...? you mean console or SM?
                          console on the playstation 2 i would dust mine off and hook it up if it was still up and running lol
                          Originally posted by MrRubix
                          I've barely got 11k total plays and I'm rank 1 DOMINATED

                          Comment

                          Working...