rhythm games are dead?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rodrig0v
    FFR Veteran
    • Jun 2009
    • 135

    #31
    Re: rhythm games are dead?

    I brillianted all the songs just to found out 31k people already did that too (Impossible token). I bet 30k are just cheaters

    Comment

    • Superfreak04
      D7 Elite Keymasher
      • Jan 2007
      • 2407

      #32
      Re: rhythm games are dead?

      Originally posted by Rodrig0v
      I brillianted all the songs just to found out 31k people already did that too (Impossible token). I bet 30k are just cheaters
      What do you mean? lol.

      Comment

      • Rodrig0v
        FFR Veteran
        • Jun 2009
        • 135

        #33
        Re: rhythm games are dead?

        There are badges on kongregate that people earn from playing games. There is an impossible one that in order to have it, you need to have a brilliant rating in all Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2 songs, which is like AAA'ing all of the songs.

        I played it for like 2 days straight and finally got the badge, but it says how many people have earned it (31000), which i think is fake, cause like 30000 cheated with flash scripts or whatever. thats why kongregate sucks

        Comment

        • Superfreak04
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          • Jan 2007
          • 2407

          #34
          Re: rhythm games are dead?

          Oh, at first I thought you were talking about 02jam haha, so I was like, wtf? XD

          Comment

          • 3lijah
            This ma coo coo face
            • Apr 2007
            • 896

            #35
            Re: rhythm games are dead?

            how come I never freaking heard or 02jam? D: this game looks sick! Once again, the struggle of getting good at a game none of my friends play lol.

            All seriousness, I need 02jam. So why can you only play on a private server?
            BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
            BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
            BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

            Comment

            • MCSm0ke
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2011
              • 28

              #36
              Re: rhythm games are dead?

              I've tried to play DDR online on three separate games - nothing D:
              2.3 Rounded = 2
              2.4 Rounded = 2
              2.3 + 2.4 = 4.7
              4.7 Rounded = 5.
              2 + 2 = 5

              Comment

              Working...