DJ Hero

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SethSquall
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 5477

    #31
    Re: DJ Hero

    This is the one I'm getting,

    Originally posted by Tibs
    I love you, you Welsh ****

    Comment

    • Kekeb
      davai
      • Dec 2006
      • 2765

      #32
      Re: DJ Hero

      Released today. Personally, my preorder ships in tomorrow. Anyone else pick up the game yet?

      Comment

      • thechild
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 1642

        #33
        Re: DJ Hero

        I beat it. Potentially a challenge at first, I am now going back though the songs to 5 star them all. Every song it pretty much possible besides "The Scratch Perverts - Beats and Pieces". I will NEVER 5 star that.

        Comment

        • xealix
          One Among The Fence
          • Feb 2007
          • 680

          #34
          Re: DJ Hero

          All i have to say is it couldn't be worse then the american release of IIDX lol.

          I will use musical lyrics for my siggy.
          "In the cradle we are helpless, but on our feet we are fatal" - The Dear Hunter

          Comment

          • A man
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2009
            • 14

            #35
            Re: DJ Hero

            DJ sucks


            It's just a cheap copy of rock band

            to all of you who are dumb enough to buy this game



            i pity you

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #36
              Re: DJ Hero

              Originally posted by A man
              DJ sucks


              It's just a cheap copy of rock band

              to all of you who are dumb enough to buy this game



              i pity you
              ...

              *facepalm*

              Comment

              • Extremex
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2007
                • 116

                #37
                Re: DJ Hero

                Originally posted by A man
                DJ sucks


                It's just a cheap copy of rock band

                to all of you who are dumb enough to buy this game



                i pity you
                lmfao

                Comment

                • Patashu
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 8609

                  #38
                  Re: DJ Hero

                  look dj hero LOOKS a lot like guitar hero et all but the game mechanics are very different
                  Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                  http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                  Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                  http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                  Comment

                  • phe0nixblade
                    Praise the sun mofo
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 4281

                    #39
                    Re: DJ Hero

                    i've been playing this, its fun

                    Comment

                    • Superfreak04
                      D7 Elite Keymasher
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 2407

                      #40
                      Re: DJ Hero

                      Played it today, game is easy as hell on Hard, since it was a demo I couldn't try expert. But I can assume the game is easy even on expert.

                      Comment

                      • xealix
                        One Among The Fence
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 680

                        #41
                        Re: DJ Hero

                        Got it today and it is fun. The only thing that makes it is that you cant fail. at least i haven't found a way to do that so far. Rofl oh well. Still i think the game is hard to do well on, but easy to play after you get used to it, and as i said before it definitely beats american IIDX.

                        I will use musical lyrics for my siggy.
                        "In the cradle we are helpless, but on our feet we are fatal" - The Dear Hunter

                        Comment

                        • SethSquall
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 5477

                          #42
                          Re: DJ Hero

                          Originally posted by Superfreak04
                          Played it today, game is easy as hell on Hard, since it was a demo I couldn't try expert. But I can assume the game is easy even on expert.
                          Nope

                          Originally posted by Tibs
                          I love you, you Welsh ****

                          Comment

                          • xealix
                            One Among The Fence
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 680

                            #43
                            Re: DJ Hero

                            Not easy at all eric. You need to take into consideration that the demo probably only had easy songs on it as well.

                            Benny Benassi vs. Tiesto.


                            Scratch Perverts- Beats and Pieces

                            I will use musical lyrics for my siggy.
                            "In the cradle we are helpless, but on our feet we are fatal" - The Dear Hunter

                            Comment

                            • OneHandNow
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 5305

                              #44
                              Re: DJ Hero

                              Just 4 star'd Beat Juggle.

                              Comment

                              • t-rogdor
                                tane orb
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 2685

                                #45
                                Re: DJ Hero

                                You best be playin' Expert n***a'.

                                Also: I have 89 of the 93 tracks in game in iTunes right now. It was an awful decision for Activision to not make an OST available to the public :\
                                Originally posted by cetaka
                                I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                                Comment

                                Working...