Whats your highest records on foot?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QreepyBORIS
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2003
    • 7454

    #16
    I can't even get close to AAing it.

    I no good.

    SWEET SKIN!!

    Signature subject to change.

    THE ZERRRRRG.

    Comment

    • Mesia
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2003
      • 37

      #17
      It's called "Forever Blue", it's rad. You can get it from www.stepmania.com in the Downloads section..only problem, it's the beta version (as you can see the huge letters of "BETA" in the bg). Doesn't matter though, it's still awesome.

      I had to change one thing on it, though...whoever made it changed the rating system to "Perfect!! Great! Good Sh*t! F*ck!!!" so when I start missing a lot, I get Stepmania rage and end up wanting to throw my keyboard across the room So I changed it back to the normal one.
      Don\'t think cause I understand, I care.
      Don\'t think cause we\'re talking, we\'re friends.

      \"You can\'t spell manslaughter without laughter.\"

      Comment

      • tnyhwk900
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4106

        #18
        i announced it in another part of the forum, but i've AAA'd Max 300 on feet! And i'm only 12!

        Comment

        • RMMD
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2003
          • 257

          #19
          my best score (with feet) is either 1 step away from aa on cant stop falling in love (speed mix) heavy or max300 heavy missed 15 steps. i am 12 years and have been playing for 8 months i rock!
          im not normal...

          Comment

          • tnyhwk900
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4106

            #20
            ive been playing for a year so thats pretty good.

            Comment

            • RMMD
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2003
              • 257

              #21
              it might be seven months, whichever is closer to two days before last christmas
              im not normal...

              Comment

              • ddranthony92
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 487

                #22
                Re: Whats your highest records on foot?

                3827 ultimate 12 extreme 2 hands
                feet uh i comboed superstar and radical faith
                XBL Gamertag: ddranthony92
                Games:
                Call of Duty 4
                Rock Band
                Rock Band 2

                Wanna see ?!?!?

                How about my !?!?!

                Comment

                Working...