Re: Some dude passes Dash Hopes III. Could it be a real pass or fake?
Originally posted by xCANDLEx
someone took this thread up the behind -____-
Sry candle (even though i rly didnt mean harm), but yes its a legit pass most def, the BS between Xiao me and moomoo apparently will be taken elsewhere =P
Thread Lock??
Re: Some dude passes Dash Hopes III. Could it be a real pass or fake?
Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
Sry candle (even though i rly didnt mean harm), but yes its a legit pass most def, the BS between Xiao me and moomoo apparently will be taken elsewhere =P
Thread Lock??
Fix'd
And no this won't lead to a thread lock, perhaps a short ban for us, but even that's doubtful.
Originally posted by hi19hi19
dumps abstractly represent the song with arrows
post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis
Re: Some dude passes Dash Hopes III. Could it be a real pass or fake?
Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
Sry candle (even though i rly didnt mean harm), but yes its a legit pass most def, the BS between Xiao me and moomoo apparently will be taken elsewhere =P
Thread Lock??
Re: Some dude passes Dash Hopes III. Could it be a real pass or fake?
Originally posted by igotrhythm
I think it's fake. 900 taps/minute = 225 bpm 16ths, which is entirely doable with audible keytaps, which I don't hear enough of.
Edit: Doing some digging on the related links shows WinDEU passing it on pad (with single digit CBs, I might add), so it's definitely possible on KB. Again, WITH AUDIBLE KEYTAPS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjecVM48Q_s&NR=1
btw. windeu passed that with a 0.5x rate. the video was just sped up.
Re: Some dude passes Dash Hopes III. Could it be a real pass or fake?
Originally posted by btski
You guys have to remember that MGD3's timing window is really open, If you saw the beta testing, you could pass Dash Hopes III by mashing on the pad.
Looks like somebody didn't read the entire thread. Sorry for flaming people, but I'm just full of angst and carnal desires right now Comon, we all have covered this.
Originally posted by hi19hi19
dumps abstractly represent the song with arrows
post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis
Re: Some dude passes Dash Hopes III. Could it be a real pass or fake?
he'd be playing stepmania and sucking horribly at it due to timing. unless he's already good at it then mgd is easy as **** rofl. fake or not it doesn't show much skill imo
Re: Some dude passes Dash Hopes III. Could it be a real pass or fake?
Originally posted by AOD_ELEMENT
i cant believe nobody believed that was passed legit. thats easy as fuuck lol
For you.
ps, can't the moajority of songs be passed by mashing?
Originally Posted by Afrobean Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
Originally Posted by MrRubix I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
Originally Posted by rushyrulz I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
Re: Some dude passes Dash Hopes III. Could it be a real pass or fake?
Originally posted by MooMoo_Cowfreak
QFT. I totally agree with this.
EDIT: Yes Oni, I believe your text is ****ing hard on the eyes. Talk like this, it's easy AND fun! also yeah you tend to talk a lot of **** like being able to aaa all kinds of songs and then passing hard stuff, but I have yet to see to many screenshots or vids.
lol oni you came in acting like the super s***. expect to be bashed
Re: Some dude passes Dash Hopes III. Could it be a real pass or fake?
Originally posted by MooMoo_Cowfreak
QFT. I totally agree with this.
EDIT: Yes Oni, I believe your text is ****ing hard on the eyes. Talk like this, it's easy AND fun! also yeah you tend to talk a lot of **** like being able to aaa all kinds of songs and then passing hard stuff, but I have yet to see to many screenshots or vids.
Oh my god, shut the **** up. I am sick and tired of you and others telling people what to do. Oni had his say on how hard a song is, and others are like OMFGSTFU YOU NOOB NO VIDEOS blahblahblah. Stop talking shi* and just have a normal conversation where an argument DOESN'T come up every other post. Is that so hard? I'm looking right at two people by the way.
Moo_Moo, this one is directed RIGHT at you. Stop telling people how they should type. It is at their discretion whether or not they WANT to do it; no one has to cater to your needs, and I'm pretty sure as hell Oni isn't going to cater to your needs anyway.
Comment