ITG Fans rejoice!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Oni-Paranoia
    No fucks
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #16
    Re: ITG Fans rejoice!

    Originally posted by KA0Z R4VR

    I will stick to hacked dedicabs playing customs and other hard "official" songs the ITG community makes.

    LOL @ another Konami lawsuit down the road
    Yep
    Edit:"Over 100 licensed songs from select artists of various music styles
    Positive Gaming™ iDANCE contains music from well known artists from the machine dance community such as G-Powered, Toby Emerson, Shiki, Vospi, Digital Explosion and many more. Our artists cover a wide variety of music genres for everyone to enjoy."

    Good music, Horrible game
    Last edited by Oni-Paranoia; 09-25-2008, 03:53 PM.

    Comment

    • kommisar[os]
      Banned
      • Apr 2006
      • 4097

      #17
      Re: ITG Fans rejoice!

      dey better pay royalty to konami or oops itg lawsuit v.2

      Comment

      • Gundam-Dude
        `~`
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 7327

        #18
        Re: ITG Fans rejoice!

        Roxor: "Time to release ITG3 to the public"
        Konami: "Not so fast der"
        Roxor: "Oh **** DDR police"
        /lawsuit


        (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

        My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

        Comment

        • shad0wlord
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 247

          #19
          Re: ITG Fans rejoice!

          I'll wait for the game to be complete then just wait for an R21 pack to come out. I knew about iDance (at least positive gaming's plan, not the title) for quite a while though...

          Comment

          • Psychotik
            Heckin' Cute
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2008
            • 1729

            #20
            Re: ITG Fans rejoice!

            I'm looking forward to see how it turns out.
            LAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUITLAWSUIT
            Check out my Speedruns
            Originally posted by TEEX
            I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

            Comment

            • thechild
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 1642

              #21
              Re: ITG Fans rejoice!

              Originally posted by Psychotik
              I'm looking forward to see how it turns out.
              I totally couldn't see anything wrong with that post!

              Comment

              Working...