In the groove pros

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • akstylish
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2008
    • 58

    #16
    Re: In the groove pros

    Originally posted by DarkCore
    I don't believe he asked if anyone here could pass 14's and 15's without heeltoeing.

    Either way, I didn't heeltoe Lolit Down...only Emerald Sword, rofl.
    Now that you mention it, is heeltoeing sort of cheating? Because I tend to do that in fast songs.

    Comment

    • Xiaounlimited
      Eaguru
      • Jul 2005
      • 2832

      #17
      Re: In the groove pros

      Well, not really. You're not getting outside assistance of any sort, and it's still your two feet. Nobody can really FA heeltoeing anyway, it's just for doing stupid stuff like Emerald Sword or The a la Menthe (look at DukAmok's vid to see what I mean).
      Why would you put that in your signature? You've lost your signature rights for a month. (You'll get them back on March 10th, 2012.)

      Comment

      • Azafreak
        Retired
        • Feb 2007
        • 759

        #18
        Re: In the groove pros

        Heel-toe is like bar and no bar. It's an ability than you got or no.

        Comment

        • akstylish
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2008
          • 58

          #19
          Re: In the groove pros

          Originally posted by Azafreak
          Heel-toe is like bar and no bar.
          Sorry, I don't get it. I use a bar(chair) when I do that, though.

          Comment

          • Azafreak
            Retired
            • Feb 2007
            • 759

            #20
            Re: In the groove pros

            When you heel-toe? I speak about the game in general. Heel toe is a technic like Bar. You can be No bar, but its hard. Its the same thing with heeltoe : It maybe hard to do some song without this. He just never see something do the crossover on Dash hope.

            Comment

            • Gundam-Dude
              `~`
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 7327

              #21
              Re: In the groove pros

              You need giant feet/shoes to be able to heel-toe properly otherwise it just doesn't work.


              (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

              My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

              Comment

              • Azafreak
                Retired
                • Feb 2007
                • 759

                #22
                Re: In the groove pros

                Not really. I can heeltoe and my shoes are 8and half or 9. Also, Frankee, a young boy, have some little foot and he can heeltoe as well.

                Comment

                • DarkCore
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 47

                  #23
                  Re: In the groove pros

                  Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                  You need giant feet/shoes to be able to heel-toe properly otherwise it just doesn't work.
                  Yeah, my friend (Frankee...lol) has size 9 shoes and can heeltoe better than me...and I wear size 12's. It's a technique, really - I don't see why people think you need monstrous feet in order to do it properly.

                  Also, isn't grammar and spelling mandatory on these forums? Jesus Christ, Azafreak.

                  Comment

                  • Azafreak
                    Retired
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 759

                    #24
                    Re: In the groove pros

                    Sorry about my english, I'm french and I don't know what is my fault.

                    Comment

                    • DarkCore
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 47

                      #25
                      Re: In the groove pros

                      Originally posted by Azafreak
                      Sorry about my english, I'm french and I don't know what is my fault.
                      Ah, my apologies then.

                      Comment

                      • BirthdayRiot
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2008
                        • 3

                        #26
                        Re: In the groove pros

                        I wear Adidas that are size 9, and I can heeltoe just fine. The same goes for hitting quads and trips like in Delerium and Queen of Light. I guess it's just how you position your feet between the arrows.

                        Comment

                        • D!LL
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 192

                          #27
                          Re: In the groove pros

                          Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                          You need giant feet/shoes to be able to heel-toe properly otherwise it just doesn't work.
                          Lies and deceit! It's possible, I can do fine with it sometimes, but it takes a little more effort with smaller feet, I will admit to that.
                          Z͙̖̠̆̊͌̊ȧ̞̟̀ͫͬ͂̂l̰̊ͧͤġ͉͉̣̟̠̘̐̾ő̟̜͙ͬ̃̆͂͌́ͬͅ.͙͙̲̠̘͖̪ͤͅ ̪̘͙̣̃̂̂̅̽ͯ̒ͅH̯͉̰̩̪̐͌͛ͬẹ͐ ͚͔͙ͩ̿̈ͅw͚̹̯̰̫͛̔̈́̾h͉̦̬̪͈͈̜̟ͧ͆̆ͩ̿̇o̳͔̩̯͕ͦ̿ͨ̇ͤͮ̔̚ ͙̫̙͈͊̾͊ͧͫ̓̋W̳̣̲͙̞̏̓a͓̩͕̭̜ͨͪ̍̿͐i̗̞͍̟̦͋ṯ͙̗͔̹͓̑̈́ͅͅs̠̖̩̝̜̟̓͂̏ͣͩ ̘̭̪͔͒̅ͩ̌̅̈̈B̺̹̙̩͖͍̣͇̲̏ë̼̹̘͙̣̹́̅ͅḧ͍͓͖́͐i̝̪͉̺͓̝ͣ̐̃̓͊̀̉n̯͎̺̰̜͙̖̖̒̉͛ͣ̏̑d̞̤͇͌̓ ̝͙͎̹̭̻͙̪̂̃ͥ̏T͚͎̰͇̦̳̓̓̔h̲̘̼̪̺̙̲͂ͪ̾ͮ͛ͩ̍̎e͉͔̩̝͖̎ ̣͂͐W̩͇͈̦̭̠̺̖ͮ̆̒̍â̟̻ͦl̞̮̖̘̥͙͒̈́̍̍l̹̥̠͕͗̆ͧ͗ͤ̉̍.͓̗̣͉͍̤͉͍ͪ͂͊̈͑ͦ͑ͧͅ

                          Comment

                          • ShAiOnEi
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 1110

                            #28
                            Re: In the groove pros

                            I'm not bad at ITG but it's probably because I bar rape and have mastered heel-toe very well. I started playing ITG for the first time recently and I can do lots of 12+ songs with ease.
                            I love my son Auron

                            Epic thread killer

                            Comment

                            Working...