In The Groove

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kmay
    Don't forget me
    • Jan 2007
    • 6533

    #121
    Re: In The Groove

    i have itg by my house im ok at it not like any of u... its itg1, 2,and 3

    Comment

    • Oni-Paranoia
      No fucks
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #122
      Re: In The Groove

      Burn in hell with that VerTex Magus X.X

      Comment

      • dbziscool
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 26

        #123
        Re: In The Groove

        From a personal stand point, I love ITG. It offers more of a challenge than the American DDR games. How ever I also dislike ITG because without a metal pad it distroys my wallet. >_<

        Comment

        • Azafreak
          Retired
          • Feb 2007
          • 759

          #124
          Re: In The Groove

          God! Bang is so hard! The easiest 12s is Tell i think. Also if you heeltoe the crossover of Go 60 Go you can pass it without problem.

          Comment

          • Gundam-Dude
            `~`
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 7327

            #125
            Re: In The Groove

            Bang isn't really that hard. It's only tricky because of the crossovers and occasional hands thrown in. Since I can't do proper crossovers, I cheat them all and I have an 82 on it -___-

            Tell is pretty easy once you get the jumps down (I have an 86 I think, but I BS the jumps, rofl)

            Go 60 Go is mostly all crossovers as well but they're pretty easy to cheat. You don't necessarily have to heel toe them. Personally for me, the hardest part of the song is the part with all the mines. I usually trigger like 4 or more mines =/ (I have an 88 I think).

            Easiest 12 for me is Delirium (My only 90 on a 12, lol). Really easy to do, just need a little stamina and FA.

            But yeah, don't take my word since I'm bad.


            (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

            My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

            Comment

            • Lordd_Magus
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2005
              • 125

              #126
              Re: In The Groove

              Here's how I can tell which is the hardest 12 footers.

              VerTex 99.68
              Delirium 99.55
              ! 99.31
              Go 60 Go 99.18
              Energizer 99.12
              Hardcore of the North 98.92
              Tell 98.50
              Bloodrush 97.06
              Euphoria 95.96
              Determinator 95.43


              Sadly I suck at this game, I live in the same city as both Nima and Adrian. Nima owns my ass at stepmania so I can never be the best player for that game. And Adrian has a 99.95 average on groovestats so I will never be better than him at itg. So I am stuck kinda in between there.

              Comment

              • TC_Halogen
                Rhythm game specialist.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2008
                • 19376

                #127
                Re: In The Groove

                I don't know why, but Determinator is one of my higher averaged 12s, despite the 24th stream--I guess heel-toe is fun?

                98.50 on Tell? UGH...disgusting score. No idea how you can get a score like that. D:

                And the swing in Go 60 Go is retarded. The chart shouldn't even be ranked a 12 to begin with. Sweet World had complicated patterns, with slow runs, and you don't see it being an 11. >.>

                I'm still trying to crack a * on Pandemonium Expert, but the body turning and candlestepping required to nail that run, just ain't happening.

                Comment

                • xThai
                  slurprprprprpr ~
                  • May 2008
                  • 848

                  #128
                  Re: In The Groove

                  Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                  I don't know why, but Determinator is one of my higher averaged 12s, despite the 24th stream--I guess heel-toe is fun?

                  98.50 on Tell? UGH...disgusting score. No idea how you can get a score like that. D:

                  And the swing in Go 60 Go is retarded. The chart shouldn't even be ranked a 12 to begin with. Sweet World had complicated patterns, with slow runs, and you don't see it being an 11. >.>

                  I'm still trying to crack a * on Pandemonium Expert, but the body turning and candlestepping required to nail that run, just ain't happening.
                  What the hell, I have a better Holy Orders score than you and you're trying star pandy? I can barely 90 it sdjbfshdf, which proves how much I suck at this game.

                  Comment

                  • Gundam-Dude
                    `~`
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 7327

                    #129
                    Re: In The Groove

                    I can't pass Pandy.

                    I suck even more.


                    (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                    My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                    Comment

                    • Lordd_Magus
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 125

                      #130
                      Re: In The Groove

                      What is your holy orders score?

                      Comment

                      • xThai
                        slurprprprprpr ~
                        • May 2008
                        • 848

                        #131
                        Re: In The Groove

                        Originally posted by Lordd_Magus
                        What is your holy orders score?
                        82.87.

                        Comment

                        • TC_Halogen
                          Rhythm game specialist.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 19376

                          #132
                          Re: In The Groove

                          Then yours is better than mine, I had an 81.97.

                          EDIT: Mis-read, that's my score for Holy Orders lol.

                          My pandy score is like in the mid 95s. =/
                          Last edited by TC_Halogen; 08-13-2008, 10:17 PM.

                          Comment

                          • xThai
                            slurprprprprpr ~
                            • May 2008
                            • 848

                            #133
                            Re: In The Groove

                            Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                            Then yours is better than mine, I had an 81.97.

                            EDIT: Mis-read, that's my score lol.

                            My pandy score is like in the mid 95s. =/
                            Are you serious? You should be able to 90+ Holy Orders easily if you have 95 on Pandy.

                            Comment

                            • TC_Halogen
                              Rhythm game specialist.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 19376

                              #134
                              Re: In The Groove

                              Well, Holy Orders is a lot of BSing, where as I can do the technique in Pandy perfectly. Mind you, that 81 is only a first attempt at passing the song. I can't say a sightread, but it is my first try doing the song on a dedicab.

                              Comment

                              • xThai
                                slurprprprprpr ~
                                • May 2008
                                • 848

                                #135
                                Re: In The Groove

                                Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                                Well, Holy Orders is a lot of BSing, where as I can do the technique in Pandy perfectly. Mind you, that 81 is only a first attempt at passing the song. I can't say a sightread, but it is my first try doing the song on a dedicab.
                                Better than me, It took me 4 tries to pass Holy Orders.

                                Comment

                                Working...