I NEED THE NAME OF THE SONG!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mad_poodle
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 90

    #16
    I would say.... I love Rhythm and Police... Daikenkai is pretty cool (my bad if I typed that incorrectly), I also really like Genom Screams and Max 300

    Comment

    • RadicalFaith360
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 3

      #17
      Originally posted by altairian
      ew the whistle song
      i hate that song
      the steps are so annoying =\
      Amen. The whistle song sucks.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #18
        Yeah, but the backround for it on DDRMAX2 for arcade (not Extreme, they changed it ) was great. And whoever said the steps were outta whack is a retard, or maybe a newb, I dunno, it could be either one, but the steps are perfectly on sync. And a 7 difficulty (and a hard one, at that) is NOT a good song to start out with, unless you're talking about the beginner steps, then I don't know, maybe. And my favorite song on DDRMAX or MAX2 depends on if you're talking about arcade or home, and if home, Japanese or US. Arcade, I like Tsugaru a lot. By the way, has anyone noticed the glitch in it? For the part where it goes jump, gallop, jump, gallop, etc, if you do the jump perfectly, it will count as a miss- you need to treat the jumps as gallops for that part, and you can still somehow get perfects. Don't tell me it's not there, I experimented with it on the US home version of MAX2. For the US home versions, I like So Deep, Burning Heat, Xenon, and Paranoia Evolution. Secret Rendezvous (did I spell that right?) is possibly my least favorite song, with them putting it in Hard Core like that. I failed Hard Core on that song once, too slow. And the song is gay. Or lesbian. Whatever.

        Comment

        Working...