5TH MIX IS HERE! HOORAY FOR ME! XD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • eVILPeeR
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 2284

    #16
    *ahem*
    5th mix.. try Romance no Kamisama (by Judy Crystal under R, should be the last one under ABC sort).
    Also, Hot Limit (long version) is a really good one
    Moonlight Shadow pwnz, although it's super easy, B4u glorious style pwnz (long version), aswell as that Shooting Star by Bang is AWESOME >_<
    DXY! is good but if you're a heavy player and can't pass stuff like Waka Laka don't even bother
    Electro Tuned (Subs Mix) is good too, although on EXtreme machines too.
    No Limit, Night in Motion are also good ones to try, and also some ppl hate this song, but it's alright, Odoru Ponpokolin is good too. The Cube 0wnz >_<
    And the last one... gotta be TRIBAL DANCE
    All the songs mentioned are all very good songs (as in listening to, all with good steps too, some harder then others ofc).
    Try all of them, I'm sure most will become your favourites to play

    Comment

    • makaveli121212
      FFR Player
      • May 2003
      • 3823

      #17
      DXY! is on extreme...and yeah tribal dance how could i have forgotten that one, that song is cool
      Originally posted by VxDx
      Stick it in her butt and pee.

      Comment

      • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2003
        • 1663

        #18
        LOL I'm not as good as most of you think I am. I'm a Standard player but yeah I'm starting to get into Heavies. So far I can pass R3, Sexy Planet, and B4U on Heavy, but that's all I can really think of, and I really doubt that there are many others. DXY! has good steps, I like them, but the song is just kinda er....repetitive? Yeah not my type. I'll try the other songs that you suggested though, I'm going back to the arcade this weekend, so I'm sure I'll get a chance.
        Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
        Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
        Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

        Comment

        Working...