Failed...Do I have to say more?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ddrmaxextreme2
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 320

    #16
    Re: Failed...Do I have to say more?

    Originally posted by Infinity.
    sorry, but bsing pictures makes me think that you suck.

    well my bad on that I was bieng somewhat sarcastic. but im not bsing this. we were at some random arcade (Boomers or somewhere) in Washington with my cousins and I played DDR SuperNOVA and I was playing Max of MaxX. anyway at first I didn't really think anyone would ACTUALLY take it seriously.

    btw I do maxxes almost all the time but I trip up on Fascination MaxX around the ending of it. I can do maxxes because they have been out for quite a while and Max 300, MaxX Unlimited, the legend of MAX have been out for a long time so I can pass them i n Nonstop challenge.
    Last edited by ddrmaxextreme2; 11-12-2007, 11:47 AM. Reason: btw added
    the message below is true.
    the message above is false.

    Index Represent

    this means

    1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe

    Comment

    • ddrmaxextreme2
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 320

      #17
      Re: Failed...Do I have to say more?

      Originally posted by Conorn
      yeah Infinity keep your mouth shut if your gonna not say anything nice about this guy and his near pass. dam..


      that sucks man, keep going at it!! well, when you can because you went out of the country so meh.

      We have a DDR SuperNOVA machine where I live...unfortunately it is in a movie thetere (century 16 thetures)
      the message below is true.
      the message above is false.

      Index Represent

      this means

      1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe

      Comment

      Working...