Whats your favorite version of DDR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • irishknight
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2006
    • 969

    #16
    Re: Whats your favorite version of DDR?

    Extreme.

    Comment

    • SuperSonicX
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 528

      #17
      Re: Whats your favorite version of DDR?

      I like Supernova, Hottest Party and Extreme, but not the arcade version because little kids are always playing on them.
      My Wii Number is :1400 3149 4401 2038 add me.

      If practice makes perfect, but no one has reached perfection, then why the hell practice?

      Originally posted by Synthlight
      Welcome aboard. I'm a noob also, so don't feel bad.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • etrnnlchaos24
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 216

        #18
        Re: Whats your favorite version of DDR?

        Originally posted by SuperSonicX
        I like Supernova, Hottest Party and Extreme, but not the arcade version because little kids are always playing on them.
        I know what you mean ><. I absolutely hate when you just want to play a round or two but lo and behold theres that one kid who's mom gave him 20 dollars to play the game for 5 hours straight. But the really annoying thing is when you ask he/she to get off they go into a hissy fit about sharing, then you have the overprotective parent coming down your back and *continues to rant*. ughh

        Check out my sm vids on youtube http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=etrnlchaos
        AAA's So Far: 7
        Latest AAA: Excite Bike

        Comment

        Working...