Dj Taka is probably one of the best, if not THE best author. Banya makes pretty fun songs too.
Originally posted by Specforces
(3:15:11 PM) Corey: Tomorrow, I'm going to kill myself.
(3:15:11 PM) SmarterChild: Would you like me to add the event "Kill yourself" on October 3rd, 2007 to your planner?
(3:15:12 PM) Corey: You fucking asshole...
The only problem that I have with Machinae Supremacy being in ITG is that, yes, they're doing rock, but they're not doing the rock they're known for
MS was known as a bitrock band from the start, and sadly, ITG skews that.
Well, if you listen to the full version of cryosleep and hybrid you can definately tell who did it.
It's their style.
I love the beginning of Hybrid, they mesh movie quotes so it sounds like one person is speaking it. "Welcome to Rivendale, Mr. Anderson"
Lawl.
And beof...Well the beginning of the song starts out with the sound of a helth bar filling. So when you think about it. It is their stuff.
Just without their ™lyrics relating to video games and whatnot.
Comment