Can anyone email me the following songs...?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1441

    #16
    Re: Can anyone email me the following songs...?

    Originally posted by angelofthedead
    I would love that...XD
    Be careful on the forums, you keep double posting, you get in trouble by the admins and mods.

    Comment

    • DarkbearX
      Shimose
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 1995

      #17
      Re: Can anyone email me the following songs...?

      Originally posted by paramountgymnst
      guys...limewire...it has every song you could imagine...just download it
      Limewire has failed me countless times.
      im gay
      SRL Page
      Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
      D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

      Comment

      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 1441

        #18
        Re: Can anyone email me the following songs...?

        Originally posted by DarkbearX
        Limewire has failed me countless times.
        I'm sorry to hear that. The program I use to download songs illegaly is Morphius, and I never get caught because I always put the songs in a different file and delete the ones on the computer.

        Comment

        • angelofthedead
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 373

          #19
          Re: Can anyone email me the following songs...?

          I've had limewire for 2 years and downloaded thousands of songs without getting caught...
          "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

          sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

          Comment

          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1441

            #20
            Re: Can anyone email me the following songs...?

            Originally posted by angelofthedead
            I've had limewire for 2 years and downloaded thousands of songs without getting caught...
            I don't use limewire, try using morphius, and can you give me your E - mail
            and I'll E - mail two of the songs I have.

            Comment

            • angelofthedead
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 373

              #21
              Re: Can anyone email me the following songs...?

              Well... I think I got the songs I needed. thanks for trying to help, anyway. I heart you guys.
              "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

              sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

              Comment

              • g4z33b0
                Banned
                • Mar 2006
                • 2618

                #22
                Re: Can anyone email me the following songs...?

                Originally posted by paramountgymnst
                guys...limewire...it has every song you could imagine...just download it
                It has every song you could imagine... and every single sick disgusting porno/keylogger.exe masked as a song you could imagine.

                If you are going to go P2P, at least use BitTorrent, which has users mature enough not to call a file "Notorious B.I.G. - Gimme Tha Loot" and have it contain some nasty fat chick porn.

                Comment

                • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1441

                  #23
                  Re: Can anyone email me the following songs...?

                  Ok, you need anymore help ask me.

                  Comment

                  • angelofthedead
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 373

                    #24
                    Re: Can anyone email me the following songs...?

                    thanks, shadow.
                    I heart you.
                    "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

                    sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

                    Comment

                    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 1441

                      #25
                      Re: Can anyone email me the following songs...?

                      Your welcome and good luck with your band, I'm hoping to start one after collage, and by the way your thread of names for your band has been locked, so I think you better check out all the names and let your band decide which ones they like.

                      Comment

                      • inflames07
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 470

                        #26
                        Re: Can anyone email me the following songs...?

                        torrentspy dot com. Nuff said



                        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                        Sex kills time and it's free.

                        Instead of taking her out to a movie and buying her popcorn, bend her over the arm of a couch. It's very economical. Just make sure you are using the proper protection, because then it can become VERY, VERY GOD DAMN UNECONOMICAL if she pops a baby 9 months down the road.

                        Comment

                        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1441

                          #27
                          Re: Can anyone email me the following songs...?

                          She's got the songs, I thought Guido locked up this thread.

                          Comment

                          Working...