hi there, recently bought Supernova for the PS2 and got one of those universial Gamestop pads to go with it. however, any time i play a song with more than a little bit of stream or jumps, the pad slides half-way across the room, sideways, or something which usually results in the game thinking i suck way worse than i do. help, please?
i do put a board wood undermat and then nail it in with 5 peices of woods strips and never moves (thats if u do max300 super max me mix or fasanation enternal love mix ,choas, or fasanation max
Last edited by bright141; 05-12-2007, 08:58 AM.
Reason: hope that helps
save your money and buy a good metal pad like i did
Originally posted by Choofers
i was up aound 11 ish to my my mom textinin me over voaevover avo oover, asking if o wamt food from china so i said hai and off sent went to a p; blasnd buffet bu o wl who cares
I have an old Topway Soft Pad which I think I bought in about the time DDR 2nd mix went up. I knew it moved around a little and sometimes it folds, so I took some plywood and used some plastic cover for the top and just taped it under. Works fine today even for a 7-year old softpad, but the downside is when the pad gets a little sweaty it gets slippery so some of the times I use it to play DDRSupernova I wear slippers with soft soles.
Many people today play DDR Extreme, DDR Supernova and later. But I still play 1st and 2nd mix in the arcades. Too bad for me.
.
PRESENT DAY
Man: I'm going to play DDR 1st Mix today.
Man 2: SO what? I'm playing Supernova 2 today.
Man: What the hell is Supernova?
Man 2: Go back to the 60's, noob.
I don't. After a couple of songs, I'm forever rearranging it
sigpic 'Did I disappoint you? Did I let you down? Did I stand on the shore, and watch you as you drowned? Can you forgive me? I never knew, the pain you carry deep inside of you.' - 'Disappoint', Assemblage 23
Comment