How did you start playing DDR/ITG?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SulferDragon
    this is a waste of space
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 2668

    #16
    Re: How did you start playing DDR/ITG?

    My brother, and sister played it every Sunday at the local arcade. One day I just decided to go with them, but not to play DDR. I watched them a lot, but it took me going about five times to actually try it myself. I was actually pretty good the first time I played, and I'm sure that's because I watched so much before playing. Hmmm... I remember playing Burning Heat for our last song, lol.

    That was a life changing event


    Comment

    • Shadowkeyomi
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 7

      #17
      Re: How did you start playing DDR/ITG?

      I loved to dance and play video games so I found this game that I had never seen before. I had to have it. I got it and fell in love with it. Ended up getting all of my friends hooked too. =D

      Comment

      • SpoOkyMagician
        Forum User
        • May 2004
        • 378

        #18
        Re: How did you start playing DDR/ITG?

        Well, my brothers friend showed me the game. I am glad I found this game when I did or I never would have probly. I didnt start out on the pad thou. At the time i just plain sucked at dancing period. :P So I started playing on the ps2 game controller. After awhile at my bros friends house, i started to try beginner on the pad and so on. I pretty much sucked. :P Over the years i continued to learn the new steps that came out on the game controller until around Max 2 Came out I think it was. I finally got Max 2 and tryed the game on the pad. I got better and better from there. But of course I still suck. But i am improving. :P I finally beat Rhythm and Police on heavy. Its that darn second chaos part that always got me... But I finally beat it awhile ago back. I also beat Sakura a few times on heavy. Thats the only 300 Tempo song I can beat. I think I got a B on it. Not bad for a non active, 222 pound nerd. ROFL! :P But yea, I think im pretty good for the condition i am in. :P

        but the funny part is i can beat my bro's friend now. But he hasnt played in awhile so its understandable.
        Last edited by SpoOkyMagician; 04-28-2007, 10:18 PM.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #19
          Re: How did you start playing DDR/ITG?

          i was at major magics one time. it was there, i played. kept playing since.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Paulinsky007
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 45

            #20
            Re: How did you start playing DDR/ITG?

            one of my friends got me in to it

            Comment

            • astroman129
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 171

              #21
              Re: How did you start playing DDR/ITG?

              Cousin's house. Most of us were playing light mode. I got dared to do Kind Lady on Beginner Mode (When I still sucked lol :P) and I failed Then my cousin (Age 13 at the time) was playing standard Kind Lady. I thought "How did he do that?" And now I can easily beat him. ^_^

              By the way my best grade right now is probably AA So Deep (Perfect Sphere Mix) heavy mode
              My DDR forum:

              Comment

              • inflames07
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 470

                #22
                Re: How did you start playing DDR/ITG?

                I work at an arcade/bowling alley and every friday and saturday (also during the week...) these regulars will come and play for a few hours. After making fun of them for a few months, I had to test the ITG2 while opening the game room, and it was fun. I was friends with most of the regulars, so after work or on break I would play. I started on 5 and 6 footers. Now I'm pushing 11 footers 5 months later.



                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                Sex kills time and it's free.

                Instead of taking her out to a movie and buying her popcorn, bend her over the arm of a couch. It's very economical. Just make sure you are using the proper protection, because then it can become VERY, VERY GOD DAMN UNECONOMICAL if she pops a baby 9 months down the road.

                Comment

                Working...