I Have Trouble Playing Ddr In The Arcades!!???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jellygod
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1703

    #16
    Re: I Have Trouble Playing Ddr In The Arcades!!???

    beat their little @sses and then tell them to **** OFF!

    RETIRED
    ___________________________
    Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
    Styles- index,spread
    Tier Points: 148
    Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
    "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

    Comment

    • PinoySkillz
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 216

      #17
      Re: I Have Trouble Playing Ddr In The Arcades!!???

      cry to your mom lmao

      Comment

      • Magnafiend
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 154

        #18
        Re: I Have Trouble Playing Ddr In The Arcades!!???

        Originally posted by -SPONG3Y--DDR--M4N!4C-
        When I choose a song they mess it up by activating some modifying and difficulty codes (they make it to heavy/maniac, they activate hidden, shuffle, etc.)

        It makes me lose a lot in the arcades. I wonder what I should do.
        Im a bit confused, do they just jump in front of you and push a bunch of random buttons on you or something? very confused, thought the options default back to normal after the final song...
        either way, just tell the manager or something.
        The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

        Comment

        • fido123
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 4245

          #19
          Re: I Have Trouble Playing Ddr In The Arcades!!???

          Originally posted by -Tibs-
          Tell them to fuck off.


          YES


          But ya...seriously just tell them to stop putting mods on you. They will then say no or do it again. If they play again mash the down arrows during a song or if there not playing verses ALSO dance on the oppisite stage like a complete retard and ask them Do u take dance lessons...like ballet and stuff? That is a sure way to get them to stop putting in codes...or possably get ur ass kicked.


          I also have problems with retarted DDR machines
          Last edited by fido123; 04-2-2007, 05:32 PM.

          Comment

          • i love my peeps
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 3

            #20
            Re: I Have Trouble Playing Ddr In The Arcades!!???

            Originally posted by fatsomario
            well thats a given you need to play and the front of your feet, because with the metal pads the buttons are like 1 inch below the level, so the chances of hitting the button right on are very short. You can also practice just hittingg the buttons with feet before playing. But doing it in arcades are soooo much harder than foam pads.
            that is true ! i do way better at home on the mat then in the arcade.

            i love my peeps

            Comment

            • fatsomario
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 4

              #21
              Re: I Have Trouble Playing Ddr In The Arcades!!???

              what is with all you peeps and ur mouths... stop cussing????????????????????????????????żżżżż

              Comment

              • D!LL
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 192

                #22
                Re: I Have Trouble Playing Ddr In The Arcades!!???

                Originally posted by -SPONG3Y--DDR--M4N!4C-
                yo, in my place there are small (but professional) kids who play DDR if they got lucky getting some tokens. When I choose a song they mess it up by activating some modifying and difficulty codes (they make it to heavy/maniac, they activate hidden, shuffle, etc.)

                It makes me lose a lot in the arcades. I wonder what I should do.
                Kick 'em in the fucking heads.
                Don't let 'em mess with your game.
                Z͙̖̠̆̊͌̊ȧ̞̟̀ͫͬ͂̂l̰̊ͧͤġ͉͉̣̟̠̘̐̾ő̟̜͙ͬ̃̆͂͌́ͬͅ.͙͙̲̠̘͖̪ͤͅ ̪̘͙̣̃̂̂̅̽ͯ̒ͅH̯͉̰̩̪̐͌͛ͬẹ͐ ͚͔͙ͩ̿̈ͅw͚̹̯̰̫͛̔̈́̾h͉̦̬̪͈͈̜̟ͧ͆̆ͩ̿̇o̳͔̩̯͕ͦ̿ͨ̇ͤͮ̔̚ ͙̫̙͈͊̾͊ͧͫ̓̋W̳̣̲͙̞̏̓a͓̩͕̭̜ͨͪ̍̿͐i̗̞͍̟̦͋ṯ͙̗͔̹͓̑̈́ͅͅs̠̖̩̝̜̟̓͂̏ͣͩ ̘̭̪͔͒̅ͩ̌̅̈̈B̺̹̙̩͖͍̣͇̲̏ë̼̹̘͙̣̹́̅ͅḧ͍͓͖́͐i̝̪͉̺͓̝ͣ̐̃̓͊̀̉n̯͎̺̰̜͙̖̖̒̉͛ͣ̏̑d̞̤͇͌̓ ̝͙͎̹̭̻͙̪̂̃ͥ̏T͚͎̰͇̦̳̓̓̔h̲̘̼̪̺̙̲͂ͪ̾ͮ͛ͩ̍̎e͉͔̩̝͖̎ ̣͂͐W̩͇͈̦̭̠̺̖ͮ̆̒̍â̟̻ͦl̞̮̖̘̥͙͒̈́̍̍l̹̥̠͕͗̆ͧ͗ͤ̉̍.͓̗̣͉͍̤͉͍ͪ͂͊̈͑ͦ͑ͧͅ

                Comment

                • jin231
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 7

                  #23
                  Re: I Have Trouble Playing Ddr In The Arcades!!???

                  thats horrible. i like playing DDR with a difficulty that i picked!

                  Comment

                  • jakeyjake7
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 343

                    #24
                    Re: I Have Trouble Playing Ddr In The Arcades!!???

                    i would totally smack them in the face. or tell the arcade manager (if their is one). those ass holes.
                    Originally posted by tuv
                    I enjoy eating my beard

                    Comment

                    • AngelicRogue
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 64

                      #25
                      Re: I Have Trouble Playing Ddr In The Arcades!!???

                      First of all, tell them to cut it out. If they don't stop, tell the manager about them.

                      Second, to get your game back to normal, it would depend on what version you're playing. To set it back to light/standard, push the up arrow really fast twice (in succession). That will lower the difficulty to the one below it. If you want to go lower than that, do it again. To change your mods, press and hold the green button until the modifier screen comes up when you've come to a song you want to play. Another quick way to do that (although it only works on DDR Extreme, DDR Max2, and DDR Max) is to press Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right fast in succession. That will cancel everything (but not change the difficulty)
                      You just lost the game.

                      Confucius say, when a bomb goes off in the middle of a herd of cows, there will be udder destruction
                      Confucius say, man who have last laugh, not get joke

                      Comment

                      Working...