I played Pump It Up today

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ClAsSiC_RoCkEr
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 375

    #16
    Re: I played Pump It Up today

    What I don't understand is how people let the timing window keep them from having fun with the game. It's still fun regardless.

    Anyway, I can't do any songs worth bragging about on any dancing game, but people still watch in awe

    Comment

    • DinsFire
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 146

      #17
      Re: I played Pump It Up today

      I tried PIU with skepticism (I'm a hardcore DDRer)... and I did horrible. The feeling was way too unnatural. I kept hitting where the DDR buttons would have been, rather than where the PIU buttons really were. If I had the spare change and time, I'd go back and play it enough to get used to it. In fact, I'd love to get hooked on PIU. Why? There are no DDR machines in my area, at all. So, PIU would be nice to get good at.

      Comment

      • purebloodtexan
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 2845

        #18
        Re: I played Pump It Up today

        Originally posted by DinsFire
        I tried PIU with skepticism (I'm a hardcore DDRer)... and I did horrible. The feeling was way too unnatural. I kept hitting where the DDR buttons would have been, rather than where the PIU buttons really were. If I had the spare change and time, I'd go back and play it enough to get used to it. In fact, I'd love to get hooked on PIU. Why? There are no DDR machines in my area, at all. So, PIU would be nice to get good at.
        The only DDR machine in the metro area is the one at Main Event, and that one has a bad pad. There was another one at The Dell Diamond Stadium, but for some reason, they took down the arcade = (.


        Comment

        • DinsFire
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 146

          #19
          Re: I played Pump It Up today

          Originally posted by purebloodtexan
          The only DDR machine in the metro area is the one at Main Event, and that one has a bad pad. There was another one at The Dell Diamond Stadium, but for some reason, they took down the arcade = (.
          Neither of which are near my location anyway. There is one in Mall of America, so whenever I go up there I play that one. Still, that's maybe 3-4 times a year.

          There is a fitness club close to where I live (Rochester Athletic Club) that has PS2's hooked up with Cobalt Flux pads. I'd use those, but I don't have the money to buy a membership to the Club. Or, I could just sneak in there at night and steal their Cobalt Flux pads...

          Comment

          • LeXteR_
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2006
            • 18

            #20
            Re: I played Pump It Up today

            I love DDR so much. I go to the cinema to play it sometime because I don't want to be pressing arrow keys all the time. Gotta get the body flowin'. I need to get my own DDR. I'm not sure if I would play FFR anymore if I got a variety of DDR games plus a really good quality metal dance pad.

            Comment

            • Kaiya-chan
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 6

              #21
              Re: I played Pump It Up today

              I played PUMP today as well.

              Got a B on Starian. <3 =]

              Comment

              Working...