end with a score of 70?????

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • djsterf
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2003
    • 44

    #16
    Re: end with a score of 70?????

    Play Curus Beginner.

    Get 20 Greats.

    Get all Perfects until you get to a 68 combo. (Or just aim for 48 Perfects and 20 Greats, or 47 Perfects and 22 Greats, or 46 Perfects and 24 Greats, etc.)

    Done. Lifebar shouldn't drain fast enough to kill you.

    DDR Single Arcade Heavy/Oni AAAs: 400 (FOUR HUNDRED)

    Comment

    • ddranthony92
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 487

      #17
      Re: end with a score of 70?????

      Originally posted by djsterf
      Play Curus Beginner.

      Get 20 Greats.

      Get all Perfects until you get to a 68 combo. (Or just aim for 48 Perfects and 20 Greats, or 47 Perfects and 22 Greats, or 46 Perfects and 24 Greats, etc.)

      Done. Lifebar shouldn't drain fast enough to kill you.
      thanks
      XBL Gamertag: ddranthony92
      Games:
      Call of Duty 4
      Rock Band
      Rock Band 2

      Wanna see ?!?!?

      How about my !?!?!

      Comment

      • Ramengan
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 772

        #18
        Re: end with a score of 70?????

        I think I did that mission with Gamelan de Couple beginner. I forget what my scores were, but I actually used my TI-83 calculator to figure out what I needed to get the 70 and still pass. I hated the 777 one. I eventually did that one too, but I forgot which song it was.
        Have a pad simfile that you're proud of? Send it to:


        <-- This is the Edit button. It's at the bottom-right of all of your own posts. The Edit button is your friend; use it.

        Comment

        • super kid
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 1359

          #19
          Re: end with a score of 70?????

          Originally posted by dore
          Extreme 1 is like that too. "lol get 25 perfs 25 goods 25 greats and a triple hamstring lolololololol"

          Well, minus the triple hamstring part.
          Ahhh Kick the Can I still can't do that mission.
          Originally posted by KgZ
          next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

          Comment

          Working...