What is your favorite PARANOiA remix?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sammo123
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1339

    #46
    Re: What is your favorite PARANOiA remix?

    Survivor Max cuz im best at that out of all of them

    Comment

    • customstuff
      ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
      • Nov 2006
      • 4892

      #47
      Re: What is your favorite PARANOiA remix?

      You forgot PARANOiA Massive but I'll just vote PARANOiA (original)

      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
      Originally posted by customstuff
      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      welcome to D6

      start playing

      Comment

      • smartdude1212
        2 is poo
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 6687

        #48
        Re: What is your favorite PARANOiA remix?

        The original all the way.

        Comment

        • -SpeedyMystik-
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1

          #49
          Re: What is your favorite PARANOiA remix?

          I would say the original PARANOiA. I remember all of the spins that a lot of DDR freestylers did when I was younger in the arcade.

          Comment

          • -SPONG3Y--DDR--M4N!4C-
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 69

            #50
            Re: What is your favorite PARANOiA remix?

            The original Paranoia is the best. Even if it is too easy for me now I still play it either by pad or on my SM. Can't help it but I usually play 1st and 2nd mix of DDR.
            Many people today play DDR Extreme, DDR Supernova and later. But I still play 1st and 2nd mix in the arcades. Too bad for me.

            .

            PRESENT DAY
            Man: I'm going to play DDR 1st Mix today.
            Man 2: SO what? I'm playing Supernova 2 today.
            Man: What the hell is Supernova?
            Man 2: Go back to the 60's, noob.

            Comment

            • Magnum13
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 311

              #51
              Re: What is your favorite PARANOiA remix?

              Originally posted by customstuff
              You forgot PARANOiA Massive but I'll just vote PARANOiA (original)
              Paranoia massive is not an official remix
              There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

              Comment

              • erk12345
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 23

                #52
                Re: What is your favorite PARANOiA remix?

                i don't even know the song

                Comment

                • Magnum13
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 311

                  #53
                  Re: What is your favorite PARANOiA remix?

                  what song?
                  There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                  Comment

                  • Coolboyrulez0
                    VICES
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 10042

                    #54
                    Re: What is your favorite PARANOiA remix?

                    PARANOiA ~ Sky from BM. From this list PSM0.
                    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                    Comment

                    • ddralen
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 40

                      #55
                      Re: What is your favorite PARANOiA remix?

                      Um, PARANOiA Disconnected MAX (Hyper Mobius Survivor MAX Eternal KCET Voltage Mix). Its fast, its ****ed, and it yells "Konami, KONAMI!!!!!"

                      Comment

                      • Karulain
                        (◡‿◡✿
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 126

                        #56
                        Re: What is your favorite PARANOiA remix?

                        Paranoia Survivor Max !!
                        Karuh ♥

                        "Photograph Each Day... So We Can Live Forever"

                        Comment

                        • ddralen
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 40

                          #57
                          Re: What is your favorite PARANOiA remix?

                          Ok, ok, PARANOiA Survivor, PARANOiA Survivor MAX, PARANOiA ETERNAL, PARANOiA MAX (Dirty Mix), PARANOiA, PARANOiA Infinity, and PARANOiA ~Pressure Mix~

                          Comment

                          • ddrchick666*
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 21

                            #58
                            Re: What is your favorite PARANOiA remix?

                            the original is pretty good but i like em <3

                            Comment

                            Working...