home pad vs. metal pad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tails99
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 218

    #16
    Re: home pad vs. metal pad

    Originally posted by WillTalbot
    ITG2 Machines Hands down
    I agree, I played on ITG 2 in a Florida arcade. I could never really get too good of a score on DDR metal pads, but for ITG 2, it was just like home!
    Originally posted by Specforces
    (3:15:11 PM) Corey: Tomorrow, I'm going to kill myself.
    (3:15:11 PM) SmarterChild: Would you like me to add the event "Kill yourself" on October 3rd, 2007 to your planner?
    (3:15:12 PM) Corey: You fucking asshole...

    Comment

    • Magnum13
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 311

      #17
      Re: home pad vs. metal pad

      Metal pads are hard to get used to, but they are better, and if you are talking about the pads on the arcade machine, there is no comparison *HALLELUJAH!* what the?
      There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

      Comment

      • g4z33b0
        Banned
        • Mar 2006
        • 2618

        #18
        Re: home pad vs. metal pad

        Of course a cobalt flux would be better than a plastic pad, but if you tape down the plastic pad, its not THAT bad.

        Comment

        • Novacaine
          Banned
          • Apr 2004
          • 282

          #19
          Re: home pad vs. metal pad

          tx 2000, about 200 bucks + s&h or Cobalt flux about 300 +.
          There is Some good soft pads out there though if u watch iamchris4life he also has a soft pad and has AAAed songs on it.
          If you buy In The Groove 1 for ps2 it comes with 2 pads which i before i had my metal one I just ducktaped it to a piece of plywood and it seemed to work fine. Metal pads are obviously better but if u cant afford one right away u still have other options.

          Comment

          • Magnum13
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 311

            #20
            Re: home pad vs. metal pad

            i have seen an arcade style pad selling for $230.00 maybe you should look into it
            There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

            Comment

            • neo1225214
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 8

              #21
              Re: home pad vs. metal pad

              Originally posted by CMAxX400
              (I'm CMAxX400 and I approve this message.) I definitely prefer metal pads over the cheap plastic ones. The plastic ones, no matter how good they are, keep slipping around on the floor. HATE!!!!! HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and one more thing...HATE!!!!!!!!!!
              YEAH! The floormats suck!

              Comment

              • rel89
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 2046

                #22
                Re: home pad vs. metal pad

                The only thing that makes 'plastic pads' suck is because you guys play with them on carpet. Where can I buy plastic pads anyways? And why would people manufacture plastic pads if everyone knows how durable plastic is when you step on it?!
                ARGH!
                AAA's: 171 (1 + 9)
                Most recent Godly AAA: Platypus, Koala In The Spider's Web, Intense Colors, Tell, Agenda X
                Average: 535.3877
                Tier Points: 206 (206 + 0 for 167 AAAs)

                SM/GH3/FFR vids

                Comment

                • Magnum13
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 311

                  #23
                  Re: home pad vs. metal pad

                  blame the system
                  There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                  Comment

                  Working...