What is your favorite DDR?
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: What is your favorite DDR?
Closest to me is 45 minutes away
But it's good fun on the rare occasion I get to use it.
But there's a decent DDR Extreme machine pretty close to me, the 1P pad is shot but the 2P pad is decent except for the right arrow.Comment
-
Re: What is your favorite DDR?
I dont really know. But the two that i think are the best are Supernova and Extreme 2.The Original Brooklyn BoyComment
-
Comment
-
Re: What is your favorite DDR?
DDR 4th mix is the best to me well it was the fisrt ddr game i ever playedOriginally posted by KgZnext time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anythingComment
-
Re: What is your favorite DDR?
Gosh, am I the only person who keeps it old school here. Everyone here pretty much likes DDR Max to DDR SuperNOVA.Comment
-
Re: What is your favorite DDR?
I can do "No. 13" on expert and Xypher on expert aswell. Both 9 steps...
Ska Ska No.3 is bull crap and only 7 steps...It souds like backroudn music from a really old cartoon u fruitComment
-
-
Re: What is your favorite DDR?
supernova for feet sucks but for joystick cool
for feet extreme and others good i have only 6th mix....extremeComment
)


Comment