Cheap Metal Pads

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • travman301
    #swagdog
    • Mar 2004
    • 2641

    #31
    Re: Cheap Metal Pads

    How much does it cost?

    Edit: We're using a desk right now for a bar, anything is an upgrade.

    Comment

    • onewingedangel99
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 114

      #32
      Re: Cheap Metal Pads

      dude i hate bar rapers rippers whatever i dont use bar

      Comment

      • SethSquall
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2004
        • 5477

        #33
        Re: Cheap Metal Pads

        The bar is there for a reason you fuckhead.

        Edit: How about this site. I was looking at pads there today. I want to buy one too.

        Originally posted by Tibs
        I love you, you Welsh ****

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #34
          Re: Cheap Metal Pads

          Thanks so much Seth, that is exactally what I was looking for.

          Comment

          Working...