I finally passed Max 300 at arcade!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ddr_f4n
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 3807

    #31
    Re: I finally passed Max 300 at arcade!

    Originally posted by Apeescape
    Have you done FAXX? Or any of the SUPERNOVA 10-Footers? Those are fun. (Especially Chaos)
    Sorry, but from where I live in, there are no DDR Supernova AC near me. If I could, I could probably beat Xepher Oni and Chaos as well. FAXX is another story. I would have to beat the other 10-footer songs first to possibly attempt FAXX.
    Out Now!


    Older Releases:
    Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
    Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
    東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

    Comment

    • ffdfadsdasd
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 184

      #32
      Re: I finally passed Max 300 at arcade!

      Cool.

      I've done Maxx unlimited and Parnoia Survivor, but still can't do The Legend of Max

      Comment

      • ffdfadsdasd
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 184

        #33
        Re: I finally passed Max 300 at arcade!

        In fact I really think The Legend Of Max Heavy is harder than PSMO. You may think I'm crazy but I'm not kidding

        Comment

        • TS_SonicMaster
          FFR Lolicon
          • Apr 2006
          • 1257

          #34
          Re: I finally passed Max 300 at arcade!

          I need to play more DDR, hardest songs I've passed are Xepher Heavy, Sakura Oni, Drop Out Heavy and The Legend of Max Standard with a speed mod of 1.5x to 2x on each to make it tougher to read.

          Comment

          • nforcer06164
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2003
            • 4772

            #35
            Re: I finally passed Max 300 at arcade!

            Originally posted by ffdfadsdasd
            In fact I really think The Legend Of Max Heavy is harder than PSMO. You may think I'm crazy but I'm not kidding
            Yeah, especially since I've passed LoM several times, but I still can't pass PSMO. You're totally right.

            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

            Originally posted by Squeek
            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

            Comment

            • Animefreak999
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 767

              #36
              Re: I finally passed Max 300 at arcade!

              legend of maxx on heavy doing doubles=sweetness!

              Comment

              • ddr_f4n
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 3807

                #37
                Re: I finally passed Max 300 at arcade!

                Originally posted by Animefreak999
                legend of maxx on heavy doing doubles=sweetness!


                too bad he failed in the end
                Last edited by ddr_f4n; 12-8-2006, 08:10 AM.
                Out Now!


                Older Releases:
                Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                Comment

                • djsterf
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 44

                  #38
                  Re: I finally passed Max 300 at arcade!

                  Originally posted by ddr_f4n
                  Sorry, but from where I live in, there are no DDR Supernova AC near me. If I could, I could probably beat Xepher Oni and Chaos as well. FAXX is another story. I would have to beat the other 10-footer songs first to possibly attempt FAXX.
                  You could probably beat Xepher Oni pretty easily.

                  Chaos would take a lot of work unless you played it in a Player's Best Nonstop course (and that's given that the players on the machine that you're on get Chaos as OMES enough to have it on the top 20), and even then, most people around my home area failed in a Nonstop because of confusion.

                  But congrats on PS, and keep working on MU.

                  DDR Single Arcade Heavy/Oni AAAs: 400 (FOUR HUNDRED)

                  Comment

                  • lexis_is_icecold24
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 260

                    #39
                    Re: I finally passed Max 300 at arcade!

                    Xepher Oni - bar = sweetness!!

                    Anyways, LoM should be real easy for you to pass... I find it way easier then Unlimited. Practice it on Stepmania or on a Console version with the a controller. It will help lots.


                    Comment

                    • TN_Sasuke
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 132

                      #40
                      Re: I finally passed Max 300 at arcade!

                      Originally posted by ddr_f4n


                      I'm still a noob though.

                      Next to complete:

                      Maxx Unlimited
                      Paranoia Survivor
                      the Legend of Max
                      Paranoia Survivor Max
                      Paranoia Survivor Max ONI

                      And then i move on to ITG songs on Expert.
                      Congrats! took me forever to beat Paranoia Survivor MAX on ONI...its a freaking 12/10 in foot ranking!

                      Comment

                      • ddr_f4n
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 3807

                        #41
                        Re: I finally passed Max 300 at arcade!

                        There, I updated my first post to show what I've accomplished.
                        Out Now!


                        Older Releases:
                        Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                        Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                        東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                        Comment

                        • magister_negi_magi
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 491

                          #42
                          Re: I finally passed Max 300 at arcade!

                          Wha? You beat Paranoia Survivor before Maxx Unlimited? I could do Unlimited long, long before I could even attempt Paranoia Survivor. Is that how it works for most people, or did I just complete things in an odd fashion?

                          Comment

                          • xvespax
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 2

                            #43
                            Re: I finally passed Max 300 at arcade!

                            Paranoia survivor oni isnt that hard.

                            My first time playing it i got a b then moved up to AA

                            Try playing ITG MUCH harder.

                            Comment

                            • RevenG-
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 425

                              #44
                              Re: I finally passed Max 300 at arcade!

                              Good job, mate. Keep playing man. Your on your way to PSMO, which many refer to as, "Oh teh noes! T3h h4rD3sT s0Ng in the G4m3!"
                              Originally posted by xvespax
                              Paranoia survivor oni isnt that hard.

                              My first time playing it i got a b then moved up to AA

                              Try playing ITG MUCH harder.
                              Even if you did, noone cares. If your going to be an e-bragger, then leave the thread please.
                              Last edited by RevenG-; 12-15-2006, 10:36 PM.
                              "Originally posted by Tokzic"
                              we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

                              Comment

                              • ddr_f4n
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 3807

                                #45
                                Re: I finally passed Max 300 at arcade!

                                Today I finally was able to play DDR Supernova at a theater 2 cities away from me. I passed Xepher both times I played it. First time with a B and then a second time with an A. Its an easy 10-footer but definetely a 10-footer nonetheless. I wasn't able to play Chaos though it wasn't available to play as well as FAXX. Is there anyway to unlock Chaos and FAXX or is there some kind of code you need to enter from inside the machine?
                                Out Now!


                                Older Releases:
                                Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                                Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                                東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                                Comment

                                Working...