madonna songs in ddr

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BLAZZE-
    Banned
    • Oct 2006
    • 673

    #16
    Re: madonna songs in ddr

    HEY BABYPHAT. STOP ****ING BUMPING OLD THREADS. READ THE TIMESTAMPS BEFORE YOU POST. JESUS CHRIST.

    Comment

    • SulferDragon
      this is a waste of space
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 2668

      #17
      Re: madonna songs in ddr

      Seeing as it was bumped...

      Why not Madonna, it would be a heck of a lot better then some other stuff they put in. I think Papa Don't Preach would be a blast to dance to. Okay... only because it's about one her only songs I like.


      Comment

      • GamerShadow
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 2534

        #18
        Re: madonna songs in ddr

        6 month bump. "AA" New User Record!!!

        Anyway: Madonna is a total dud nowadays. NO MADONNA IN DDR. Period.
        Note to self Finish.

        Comment

        • fido123
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 4245

          #19
          Re: madonna songs in ddr

          Originally posted by jewpinthethird
          Dance Dance Revolution: Oh-god-it's-time-I-revamp-my-image-in-order-to-make-myself-appear-to-be-younger Mix
          Thank you jewpin



          Also DDR is already killing themselves pulling them selves up then killing themselves again...they don't need to make it any worse. Exept the Boss songs on supernova...oh yes the own!

          Also you might be a homosexual when you listin to madonna...or want to make a ddr out of it...AND I HATE MY HOMOSEXUALS <--- not serious so don't kick my ass lol

          Comment

          Working...