Fave song on Stepmania

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheRapingDragon
    A car crash mind
    • Aug 2005
    • 9788

    #16
    Re: Fave song on Stepmania

    Cold pizza is an awesome file to play, not Cynics version but whoever made the other version. I can't think right now but I'll come back after school or something and say something. Yeah, something.

    Comment

    • Renommus
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2005
      • 310

      #17
      Re: Fave song on Stepmania

      Eight.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      This song from KR ver O2Jam.Is All mixing some insane brb stylish hardcore and pain song. Step is All dificalts in very very hard pain. and,ZK stylish steps and Keyboard step. Oni step is 2500note over in Death Step. Oni step is very very danger....128th note runbles and green pain step!!!
      You can Pass Oni step?? Hardest in pain step.

      Have a Enjoy!!!!

      Comment

      • Yesssss
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 2522

        #18
        Re: Fave song on Stepmania

        My personal favorite is Brandish Headless.

        As for simfiles, http://ambush.seanzer.net/otfd/ is awesome.
        YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

        Comment

        • TheRapingDragon
          A car crash mind
          • Aug 2005
          • 9788

          #19
          Re: Fave song on Stepmania

          Ami Furi Koneko (Tear)
          Badboy (Blurk)
          Hikari no rasenritsu (Blurk)
          Red Vector Acid Minute (Blurk)
          Hate me (?)
          Invasion of the Gabber Robots (Zaghurim)
          Operation Ground and Pound (TEEX)
          P8107 (Annon's Version)
          Black Dragon (Duk Amok)
          Strangeprogram (DTM)
          V3 (Joe)
          Winter (Omega)

          That's all mine that I love playing.

          Comment

          • Twilight_Overlord
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 317

            #20
            Re: Fave song on Stepmania

            m1dy's Badboy is golden.
            You should value your education more than this crap of Flash Flash bull.

            Comment

            • ChineseGirl
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 29

              #21
              Re: Fave song on Stepmania

              You don't like cynics version of Cold Pizza? I think that's like one of the best simfiles ever!!

              I love FFR! It's the best ever!!!
              Maplestory acc-Yanzi14g Lvl 51 iamyanzi Lvl 23
              Counterstrike Exp: Cal Im Cal O
              Pogo Rox! I love Dominoes for some strange reason.

              Comment

              • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 1048

                #22
                Re: Fave song on Stepmania

                Originally posted by ChineseGirl
                You don't like cynics version of Cold Pizza? I think that's like one of the best simfiles ever!!
                Except that it's incredibly untechnical and spread-biased.

                Comment

                • Chromer
                  Hookers and Blow
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 4981

                  #23
                  Re: Fave song on Stepmania

                  Cynic's is trash. I like the other one I think Reach made.

                  Comment

                  • ChineseGirl
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 29

                    #24
                    Re: Fave song on Stepmania

                    Cynic's version= cool.
                    I like it very much.

                    I love FFR! It's the best ever!!!
                    Maplestory acc-Yanzi14g Lvl 51 iamyanzi Lvl 23
                    Counterstrike Exp: Cal Im Cal O
                    Pogo Rox! I love Dominoes for some strange reason.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #25
                      Re: Fave song on Stepmania

                      Cynic files don't even belong in the recycle bin. No one wants to recycle that ****. It's worthless. Rai, Cold Pizza actually leans toward indexers, although the crossovers are tough. I'm pretty sure it's got either a 424242 or 868686 trill, which are death for spread players.

                      DukAmok made the other Cold Pizza. It's done about as well as it can be, but I still don't like it too much.

                      Favorite simfile would be pfx's Majik Johnson, but he messed up a couple parts. It's probably either Toph's Scorpion Fire or.. maybe Kilga's B.B. EVOLUTION. I'm not sure if that's the exact title of it, though. It's got like five names.

                      Comment

                      • TK_Killer
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 251

                        #26
                        Re: Fave song on Stepmania

                        theres to many songs on stepmania for there to be a best one :/

                        Comment

                        Working...