Here we help a noob not suck at O2Jam

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SqNtz_xoombotvx
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2006
    • 220

    #16
    Re: Here we help a noob not suck at O2Jam

    I just got o2jam and its fun and all except everyone wants to play with fast cmods. It's a little wierd because these pplz die on anything above level 7 with x2 but still demand to play x6. Does playing on a fast cmod imply skills on o2jam?

    Comment

    • o2ross
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2005
      • 18

      #17
      Re: Here we help a noob not suck at O2Jam

      Nope, and if they're playing songs that aren't like 100bpm for really easy diffiiculties, they're just sheep.

      Fyi, they're not cmods, they're speed mods. I only WISH there were a cmod-type option in o2jam =P

      Comment

      • SqNtz_xoombotvx
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2006
        • 220

        #18
        Re: Here we help a noob not suck at O2Jam

        Oh ok. Also, does anyone else notice that at about 9 pm every night it gets real hard to connect to their server? It doesn't seem to do this for me at my dorm but it does at home. I probably just have a crappy connection here at home though.

        Comment

        • Eyoshi
          Certified Calendarwhore
          • Nov 2004
          • 1044

          #19
          Re: Here we help a noob not suck at O2Jam

          Originally posted by SqNtz_xoombotvx
          Oh ok. Also, does anyone else notice that at about 9 pm every night it gets real hard to connect to their server? It doesn't seem to do this for me at my dorm but it does at home. I probably just have a crappy connection here at home though.
          I think that connection problem is due to the server. At nighttime, activity in the servers shoot up, so I guess this is due to server stress. :/

          Comment

          • o2ross
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2005
            • 18

            #20
            Re: Here we help a noob not suck at O2Jam

            FYI, guys, 9pm EST is 10am there. 10am-2pm is one of the most popular times to play o2jam in malaysia.

            Comment

            Working...